Great Lakes-Good times??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RichardRambone said:
Yes your right I dont know sh@t about great lakes hence thats the reason I asked ya jerk. Im an above average pilot looking to move up in the world and stop cleaning airplanes for flight time. I ALWAYS do plenty of research before making any decision but my computer was acting crazy yesterday so I put out the KICK ME sign so I could get valuable input about job opprtunities. Ok so maybe its a shotty place towork, thats all I needed to know. Help a brotha out dont put him down to make your small wang look a little bigger.

"jerk" "small wang"
Why on Earth would those mean ol' Moderators ban you?

Here's some advice from an old salt?

1. Don't preface your requests with, "I just got back from being banned for...."
2. Ask direct questions that elicit direct answers. (eg: "What is a good resource for pay, work rules, and bases for Great Lakes?")
3. Lose the "I'm straight gangsta" chaff. Since we can't see each other's faces and body language, our use of the King's English tends to serve as our credibility hallmark.
4. "I just get tired of smarta$$ throwing out their whackness." is the Forum equivilent of the double-negative. Actually typing those words because you don't like all the responses you got to your "straight gangsta" self-characterization is either the height of droll humor...or a total lack of S.A.
5. Lake Wobegon alert! "Im an above average pilot looking to move up in the world..." Of course you are! All pilots are "above average". Some would say some of us are even "straight gangsta". The best way to prove to the aviation community you are above average is to announce it with authority! (Are you writing this down?)

Good luck! Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

(Please stay away from my daughter)

Friends don't let friends wear their baseball caps backwards.

Occam's Razor said:
(Please stay away from my daughter)​

Don't be skurred foo. He treat that a$$ right fo sho nukka. nowadd I mean??

Why you honkeys always be hatin' playaz n chit. Why u be putin razors n chit in yo name foo? I ain't skurred. I atta bus yo grill foo.

NB Loc Baybay!

ooops...wrong thread. Nooky booky, now look what you done made me do...

post moved over to the Atlanta Pilot Rape thread....

Last edited:
WTF is goin on up in heann! biaaaaaaccccth

Buncha crazie foo murdoc whanteebeees!

Mr T does it better.

Cant keep from laughing, imagery of a pimp pilot with lots shiny gold teeth flying a mixed racial couple with a baby that will not shut up. flip flops!

Latest resources

Back