• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Lakes Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You might give it a shot anyways. I know we are still short on Captains and I heard the other day that they are possibly waiving the 300 hr req. in the 1900 if you have 121 time but it is on a case by case basis. Might be worth the try tho. the worst thing that could happen is you get offered an FO job and you turn it down..

Can you even apply for a CA position if its not on the website? And if you were hired as one would you get STL or DEN?

Can you even apply for a CA position if its not on the website? And if you were hired as one would you get STL or DEN?

Do you have 1900 time ? If so, while there may not be a CA posting with the time they may allow it. I was in class with a guy that went through initial as an FO and after a month and a bit he is going to upgrade. I know its not right away but it was fast..

Do you have 1900 time ? If so, while there may not be a CA posting with the time they may allow it. I was in class with a guy that went through initial as an FO and after a month and a bit he is going to upgrade. I know its not right away but it was fast..

No 1900 time but a ton of BE C99 time, a good amount of Metroliner time, some DHC-8 time, a little CRJ time and some Twotter time. Just looking to break back into flying full time and finding my options pretty limited right now. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back