• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Gulfstream GIA videos

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That has nothing to do with paying to fly right seat at Gulfstream. Those testimonials would be a lot more valid if you actually went straight from GIA to SWA.
I'm sure there has been a few that have made that move. SWA requires 1000 turbine PIC, and the B1900 certainly counts. If they got a 737 type prior to the interview, it's fair game.

Either way, GoJets (your employer) sucks.

Well one of the GIA wonders that I got to know and fly was in sim training at a different airline. The very first session they had no concept of situational awareness or understanding of flight. It was bad, things like not being able to hold altitude, configuring and idling the power at 100agl on short final.

We talked a little about GIA and they said everything is done for you in training. Basically a dumbed down version of actual airline training. Apparently it didn't work for this person because they we're forced to resign. And this was someone who actually flew a b1900 for quite a few hours. I mean I don't know what they do over there, I couldn't imagine this person flying a 152 much less a transport airplane.

Don't worry, there's always GoJets for him!

So are you saying that only freight dogs have earned their positions in aviation?
When it comes down to a Freight Dog and a GIA grad...Absolutely!

I'm sure there has been a few that have made that move. SWA requires 1000 turbine PIC, and the B1900 certainly counts. If they got a 737 type prior to the interview, it's fair game.

Either way, GoJets (your employer) sucks.

that'ts true! you got those hours, the right kind of hours, it does not matter what you fly, or who you work for.. as long u get them, its a fair game!

Latest resources

Back