Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gotta love that SWA culture.....SWA considers stand alone Airtran, if.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if any former ATA pilots would take a staple?

the funny thing about this line is one of the guys on their MEC is ex-ata who hates swa. supposedly this guy was one of the leaders pushing hard to not let aip-1 go to the pilots for a vote. heard from an aai guy that this guy leaked the latest info and aai flt ops is not happy.

Sounds great for future morale..... way to go there guys! Make sure 1700 pilots feel "welcome" to the family. What a mess.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The only way you guys would be happy is if the SWAPA guys were staples to the bottom of you list.......dont forget you were acquired not merged or hired !!!

I'd be concerned about these statements if I were an Air Tran pilot. Remember ATA? SW gutted ATA and all those guys ended up on the streets. It's great from a SW pilot's point of view, because management looks out for their own. Way better that what happened with us. Doug threw us under the bus, and we were the pilot's from the Acquiring airline!:beer:

quite a few ATA guys ended up at SWA if they were worth a $hit and after they interviewed.........the citrus fools are being handed it all and they are still not happy........they never will be happy

The gun to the head finally makes the news. Vote yes or die. Funny how it contradicts everything GK said to win approval for this deal through the government regulators a few months ago. My magic 8-ball predicts a bunch of lawsuits in the future.

I still can't understand why the SWA side wouldn't vote this down. It seems the only way to prevent integration at all. If I were a SWAPA pilot I'd be furious that a bunch of young AT pilots are gonna be placed ahead of me. Maybe they'll wise up and vote no.

you got that right .......I voted no on the first day hope the rest of the SWAPA crew does the same, we get nothing out of this deal in fact we are the losers in this deal.......SWA will never be the same, these fools will never be happy here........its been a good ride but the end is in sight I fear.

Hey Vixen,

When you're through reading How to Win Friends and Influence People can I borrow it?

Gup

you got that right .......I voted no on the first day hope the rest of the SWAPA crew does the same, we get nothing out of this deal in fact we are the losers in this deal.......SWA will never be the same, these fools will never be happy here........its been a good ride but the end is in sight I fear.

So true..

I personaly, have been stock piling torches in my east Texas compound so that we can burn SWA down. The ALPA job killing machine is just getting getting warmed up! Certain doom is approaching... Spooky huh?

Happy Halloween Fly Guy :)

Delta bud told me last night that DPA Delta Pilot Association is up to 4000 signatures and expect 6000 shortly. Losing Airtran guys coupled with the DFR lawsuit that's sure to come followed by the loss of Delta ......well....ALPA is on Life Support...

Delta bud told me ALPA National secretaries are making more than many Delta pilots....

No wonder OYS is whacked..........

Godspeed!!! Buh Bye!

ALPA should be outlawed .....check out what the ALPA president is making it's around $600K ......good work if you can get it it's all about ALPA

Hey Vixen,

When you're through reading How to Win Friends and Influence People can I borrow it?

Gup

Hey Guppy,
trust me there is no winning this group of "friends" they wanted it all, they did not get it all and now they are going to come on board and start trying to burn our house down.

Enjoy the culture while we still have a little bit left, between the 3G's soon to be 4G's and now the citrus malcontents this place will be like all the other airlines that ALPA has touched.....the citrus guys are bringing their ALPA virus with them and it will infect the culture, the company and all else that is SWA........god I hope they vote it down.

Latest resources

Back