Got time need ideas for Florida trip - babes a must

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vavso

Got 10 days off and plan on flying down to florida from New York where is the hotspot now for a newly single guy looking to relax and enjoy the view hopefully with a pool, beach and workout facilities .I will also need to tie down my Single at an airport nearby . Been to south beach but may have been missing something Saw alot of alternate lifestyle stuff but few babes vavso

Work out? I'm on vacation!

I'd hit Sebastian Inlet (Vero Beach area) but then again, I'm biased. Got a babe already so I'd probably bring her along.

Now what the crap does "newly single" mean?

-Goose

Vavso said:
Got 10 days off and plan on flying down to florida from New York where is the hotspot now for a newly single guy looking to relax and enjoy the view hopefully with a pool, beach and workout facilities .I will also need to tie down my Single at an airport nearby . Been to south beach but may have been missing something Saw alot of alternate lifestyle stuff but few babes vavso
Was just down in Cocoa Beach on saturday and there were some females.

Fort Walton, Destin, or Panama City. Pensacola is still recovering from Ivan, but it is getting better.

Destin is always a great place. Panama City sucks unless you're in high school... Good places for beach are anywhere in NW FL along the Gulf Coast... also Key West, Marathon, anywhere down there.

I'll second Ft Lauderdale. Its a good time, lots of hot beeeches. Fly into FXE, park at Banyan, and I'll even give you my autograph, free of charge.

Spring Break did not suck when I was out here for flight school in '98, and I was WAY out of high school.

Latest resources

Back