• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got time need ideas for Florida trip - babes a must

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fort Lauderdale, hands down, unless you can afford a bar tab of $300 down in S. Beach. And the new Hard Rock resort place rocks, looooots of young putang out there gettin wasted. Himarshee street is still pretty good, but I think the Hard Rock is taking those crowds away from downtown fort lauderdale.

You better get down here fast, as the summer rains start pouring down almost daily after June.

mudkow60 said:
Spring Break did not suck when I was out here for flight school in '98, and I was WAY out of high school.

Was in Panama City 2 weeks ago, not spring break, and it was pretty sketchy...A completely different crown than during spring break and wouldn't recommend going there. I have been to Key West during spring break and not during and had fun both times. I've heard Orlando is a blast but never been to party so wouldn't know. Have fun though.

tahnks guiys

Trip is going to be to Fort lauderdale My BB ( FWB)is going ( dont ask ) what that means but I am excited :) Vavso

Vavso said:
Trip is going to be to Fort lauderdale My BB ( FWB)is going ( dont ask ) what that means but I am excited :) Vavso

what does BB & FWB? I'll take a guess and say that stands for big boobies female white & blonde?

I met my wife on Ft. Lauderdale beach. Spring Break '99. Elbow room, a skinny dip, and 6 years later, we're married.

:)

crash-proof said:
Fort Lauderdale, hands down, unless you can afford a bar tab of $300 down in S. Beach. And the new Hard Rock resort place rocks, looooots of young putang out there gettin wasted. Himarshee street is still pretty good, but I think the Hard Rock is taking those crowds away from downtown fort lauderdale.

You better get down here fast, as the summer rains start pouring down almost daily after June.

If you want a "taste" of the South Beach scene without actually going there, Wednesday (maybe Thursday) nights at the Westin-Diplomat Hotel in Hollywood. Seems a lot of South Beach regulars move north for the evening. But get there early, there is a line of a couple hundred or more people waiting at the door if you arrive later than 8 PM. Check with the hotel to make sure of the day. Otherwise, Ft. Lauderdale is nice. But there are also a lot of the alternative lifestyle people there too.

Ahh man, you just missed the Air and Sea Show in FLL, and there were women EVERYWHERE!!

Latest resources

Back