• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goodbye usapa!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the company allowed APA to control the SLI, or reneged upon an agreed upon SLI process, they would open themselves up to enormous liability. Not going to happen.
Who would pay for said lawsuit? Not APA or the west or the east pilots who have seen the folly of trying to litigate their way into relevance or the east who supported USAPA, but didn't get their promised upgrade. That leaves the few AFO's who will soon tire of actually having to fight for something (little experience in actually doing that). Maybe you can use that little wooden casket you took you suspect cards to NMB in to beg for coins outside the crew room.

Here's where your reputation among judges will come back to haunt you. Maybe you should have tried to find more common ground and build support among pilots rather than alienate yourselves.

APA will likely blend all the lists with a ratio by category, the M-B arbitrators will nod and it will be done. And USAPA will pull out it's lanyards to hang themselves.

You're wrong on the election and the timeline.

That's like, your opinion, man.

Seriously, even if I'm wrong about the election, it doesn't change anything materially so who cares. But I'm curious what makes you so sure of yourself. Do you have something to cite?

In what way is the timeline going to be different? Do you have something to add beyond 8 word declarative statements?

The M-B arbitrators will look at the Nic, the recent mergers, APA's desired SLI methodology and compare that with the wholly unreasonable and outdated DOH methodology and make their decision. What would a reasonable person think they would choose?

That's like, your opinion, man.

Seriously, even if I'm wrong about the election, it doesn't change anything materially so who cares. But I'm curious what makes you so sure of yourself. Do you have something to cite?

In what way is the timeline going to be different? Do you have something to add beyond 8 word declarative statements?

Go to the NMB website and educate yourself.

Just because USAPA is fighting it does not mean binding arbitration must be ignored. It's already decided - end of story. The only thing that remains is how to merge the Nic list into the other.

My prediction is that USAPA will be out-USAPA'd by APA.

Just because USAPA is fighting it does not mean binding arbitration must be ignored. It's already decided - end of story. The only thing that remains is how to merge the Nic list into the other.

My prediction is that USAPA will be out-USAPA'd by APA.

And I suspect there will be arbitration involved in the final SLI between the APA and USAPA. Do you think any of the arbitrators know Nicelau himself? Could that weigh in on their eventual award? You never know.... But, always look for the other hand when shaking hands with an Easties. The other hand has crossed fingers behind his back....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back