Goodbye usapa!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sure, westies come fly East routes.

Ok - I am going to have to break the news - we already have a few Westies flying on the East - and believe it or not - we can fly together and get along

As usual - the trash that goes on here behind a keyboard doesn't represent all on the west or east. Just the few who like to spew.

Actually had a flight with a eastie, Westie , and AA jumpseat - and we all got along.

Metrojet

Ok - I am going to have to break the news - we already have a few Westies flying on the East - and believe it or not - we can fly together and get along

As usual - the trash that goes on here behind a keyboard doesn't represent all on the west or east. Just the few who like to spew.

Actually had a flight with a eastie, Westie , and AA jumpseat - and we all got along.

Metrojet

Imagine that

Metrojet

Yeah AA jumpseat, West FO, East capt. No surprise everyone got along. If the Westie forced his way into the capt seat both the other pilots would have tossed him off the plane at 80knts!

Yeah AA jumpseat, West FO, East capt. No surprise everyone got along. If the Westie forced his way into the capt seat both the other pilots would have tossed him off the plane at 80knts!

Exactly! Westicle was right where they belong. In the right seat. Just think his pissed the Westicles we be when they are in the right seat and third listers are in the left. Ha ha ha ha

Stupid greedy westicles!!!

Exactly! Westicle was right where they belong. In the right seat. Just think his pissed the Westicles we be when they are in the right seat and third listers are in the left. Ha ha ha ha

Stupid greedy westicles!!!

Hi Nicky. Your village called. Seems you've escaped once again and they're looking for ya.
Good thing is that on on your mesa east wages, you won't get too far!

Was on a West jumpseat, Captain went on a anti USAPA rant, I said, "yeah, that's about right."

Got along great after that.

You probably shouldn't have said anything. You just reinforced what a feckless craven you are. Silence may have preserved some doubt.

Be a man and say your pro-Usapa talk to our face......I am not backing down for the next 20 years....hide behind your screen name weakling...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back