• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goodbye usapa!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As waveflyer has pointed out, what's happening at Airways is everyone's business, because you've been holding the entire industry back for a decade.

??? Delta has a new contract.....United has a new contract.....AA does not but they were in BK. Spirit has a contract........shall I go on???

I personally don't really feel held back. That's just a catch phrase the USAPA bashers like to throw around.

Turtle you must be the one who writes USAPA's updates. You only read what you want to and make up your own conclusions based on nothing other than your own agenda.

Sad really.

I don't want you to be sad.

Post about what makes you happy!

The APA will force the Nic and you will be in a 330 by mid summer! :)

Turtle....Usapa did not cost you seven years on LOA 93 wages and rules, about 250k....it was the company not being nice

Turtle....Usapa did not cost you seven years on LOA 93 wages and rules, about 250k....it was the company not being nice

You are correct!

The company was happy to take advantage of the seniority fight between us.

Seniority is everything!

Isn't is great that LOA 93 is a thing of the past!

??? Delta has a new contract.....United has a new contract.....AA does not but they were in BK. Spirit has a contract........shall I go on???

I personally don't really feel held back. That's just a catch phrase the USAPA bashers like to throw around.

Are you serious?

Usapa has been undercutting republic

Last edited:
It appears US Airways, Inc. wants a 3-way:

US Airways, as the Intervenor in the Addington II DFR lawsuit, filed a petition is Judge Silver's courtroom today. US Airways, aka as American Airlines, is seeking:

INTERVENOR US AIRWAYS, INC.’S MOTION TO CORRECT COURT’S JUDGMENT PURSUANT TO FEDERAL RULE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE 60(A) AND TO MODIFY COURT’S ORDER PURSUANT TO RULES 52(B) AND 59(E).

Latest resources

Back