• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

goodbye my colgan friends

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope your next training roomie doesn't make you sleep in the bathroom too.

I draw the line at wearing womens clothes. Well I mean its Okay for me to wear them, just not for you.... Dont make me break up with you again. I can only do it so often!! Anyway you know I'll miss you, but do you promise to visit me at Riddle??? Please????

Oh yea btw... I guess this is the best board for me to tell everyone that I the bubbliest of the bubbly am also leaving Colgan. Only I am only going on leave. I will be back in the summer, and well whenever I am on vacation. Where am I going you may ask?? Back to school... The whole Navy thing didnt pan out I have to do something with the rest of my life. So I am off. HYA Ops will never be the same, but you will all get over it. Rest assured....

Good luck with school Bubbles... Are you actually going to Riddle?? Embry Riddle?? Haven't you heard me bitch about that place enough??

Did the other gate girl get a flying job??

What will Terresa do without you? :D

So sad

I can't believe you are going to leave us. The place will not be the same without you. And who is going to raid our fridge and leave "special notes"?

Yes I am actually going to Riddle... Embry Riddle. Not the clown school. Although that would be fun. Id fit in. Id imagine being a clown pays just as poorly. Hmmm....

The other gate girl did get a flying job as well. She has gone to Mesa... I havent heard if she got the jet or the beech though.

Dont worry Ill stop by with my post-it note mania every once in a while to keep it creative. I bought fun shaped post-it notes the other day. So you better watch out.

crazy

You think that possibly there is a crazy night hotel guy who will give you wake-up calls in STL?? Or you think just Colgan has that?

....i'm in tears GG...yes I have to go to the sim next week. I dont' look forward to being accosted by gay guys again. Yes I'll be wearing my chastity belt and locking and double locking the doors. Wish me luck

Sim in LGA next week?? With crazy wake-up calls?? Well if you dont get a wake-up call from the gay guy give me a call and i'll do it for you. Are you going to take a quick trip up to bubbles ops to say hello while your in the LaGarbage?

Latest resources

Back