goodbye my colgan friends

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tie your kangaroo down sport!

Nazza, all the best mate. Who the F am I going to sing to now? You be safe and remember: NO TALKING TO CLEARANCE WITH THE SPEAKER ON AND PASSENGERS ON BOARD. Keep the greasy side down and stay in touch.
ALPHA MIKE FOXTROT, Mung.

F. No

YGTBSM, you are as concrete here as KB, TN, TC etc.
Kidding man, hows the hunt going? give me a call this weekend, I have both days off.
Take care, Mung.

byebye

Who the heck am I going to break up with in my spare time if you leave me???? Best of luck... Perhaps I should take what I said to home cooking back....

(sings) "New York, New York"
Yeah I'll miss ya...did ya just try to call me? Yes my concussion from headset trauma has just started to go into remission so I'll have most of my grey matter for upcoming training. Yes the jeep lives on, I think it's planning to replace LVF as the method of transportation for PQI-BOS

Yo Bubbles

Bubbles ops per the kangaroo cowboy I was informed of a break up of all break ups... for this i am crushed...however becasue kangroos bounce and since im bouncin on the rebound ill take ya back...laterz homecookin

well its good you'll take me back, because im going to have to leave the kangaroo cowboy, but dont tell him its a secret....

Thats good...but think about all the lonely kangaroos in the kangaroo farm..

unlike kangaroo cowboy ill hold your hair back anytime...

Latest resources

Back