Good News PSA FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WOW and I say WOW!

Allow me to first say that somethings you (DC8) said was true. Very true! The newspaper thing was true, I really had no idea that that wasn't allowed, I was actually nervous about taking it out because I didn't know, so I tried it and got my answer real fast. I will never say I am the smartest thing out there.

quote]

I think the no reading material rule is in every flight manual out there and I remember it being covered in indoc. My question to you is this, if you knew there was a fed watching your every move and were nervous about pulling out your newspaper, why did you do it in the first place? Why would you risk a violation to you and the captain? Why as a professinal would you put yourself out there like that?

I'm not bashing you, I'm merely curious.

You don't expect a rational explanation do you? Remember, because of these three minor issues I had with Clipper, he has been on a bad mouthing tour of me for 18 months.

I know he has been very willing and able to cause me grief these past 18 months. I doubt he can take the same for which he so willing dishes out.

On a serious note, you bringing this man’s name out in public was very un- professional. We all have different personalities but must learn to work together. By the way clipper what are you initials, be a man and tell us, so the next time you need a ride, I will tell you to go fuk a goat for being a complete total punk. I do not know the man you called out but dude WTF is wrong with you to bring this to a public forum. You sir suck azz. POS.

What’s your initials tool?
ass hole

Latest resources

Back