Good News PSA FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Clipper_Aurora

rumor has it a certain person is suspended! For those of you that have flown with this person knows what I'm talking about!

Last edited by a moderator:
More info please!!

You might not like the guy but splashing his name across the World Wide Web is uncalled for. My opinion. If we all started doing that every time we heard anyone was disciplined at work it would be really ugly and may affect your career future. Let's all act like adults and professionals okay? Even if this person didn't act that way.

I have a feeling that the moderators might not be real happy with this being out there.

I don't know about all that, but I sure am happy about your avatar being out there.

With good reason. If you have a problem with someone you fly with, go see either your union or chief pilot. Or, dare I say it, be a man and address the situation directly. Don't hide behind an anonymous name and post trash on a public website. Get some balls and some integrity.

Yah, and it starts off with "rumor has it". That's what I'd like to see posted about me! How about you?

Have you even flown with this guy? Since your not even sure how to spell his name... this would be a horrible way to introduce yourself to him! I've been "warned" about a lot of pilots, and 90% of the time, the info is just not true. Even if it is - this is not the venue!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back