Good news from SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats to T1Bubba....

I am getting closer, only 31 more on our list. I haven't been this excited to move on the list for over a year now.....

keep it coming SWA!!!!

LearAv8r-

Anyone keeping a head count of those called for the Feb. class?
And can we start getting the pool list updated in real time?? Mabey e-mail alerts too??
not that I'm anxious or anything:D

class dates...

So far we have 10 from our list for Jan 6th class and 8 for the Feb 3rd. The 8 for Feb 3rd are:

Rickinphx
Slug
DH200
Moonbeam
Eagletalon
Qxeplt
Jetpltrich
T1 Bubba

Anyone missing?

We'll post a new update later this week....

Keep the good news coming! :cool:

Feb class(es).....

I heard from a reliable source that the Feb 17th class will be annuonced and calls will be going out soon...... keep on DRAINING!

Let's see some drying rats on the edge of the pool, with towels in tow running to DAL!!!:D

Tred

Ohh Ohh Ohh Ohh Ohh

Oh please! Oh please! Oh please! That would be far-out, solid, and right-on. My current contracting gig is winding down and due to end in mid-Feb. Got my money on the pass line with full odds!

w8n,

I show 11 off the list for 6 Jan:

1. Bake
2. T-1Limbo
3. Freek Biscuit
4. J.C.
5. Dirty
6. NoName
7. Pinion
8. Enos
9. Soupbone
10. Waco
11. McC

Could be mistaken. I know... I'm, not on the unofficial pool list. I'll PM my info soon (bending to the New Year's peer pressure). Figure, if I got the towel and shirt, might as well dive in!

Heat

HEAT! Get your info in! After all, right now you know more than the rest of us who have posted their info. You know where you are in OUR list, but we don't know where you are!:confused:

So join the fun, jump in, and get any colleagues who are standing around, feeling embarassed cos they don't have Speedos like the rest of us (c'mon, we know it's true:D ) to sign on up.

Where's Waco???

Does anyone know if Waco's in the Jan 6th class? Haven't received any info about this yet....

Also, wondering about Coach, Caneman, Bkmach2, Joker, RJDRIVER, Donegal, Skids203 and Airfido. We need their classdates as well.

Thanks to all in advance!

:cool:

Coach

He's in the 6 Jan class. Had dinner with him, he's very happy to be toweled off!! Looks a little prunny though,

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back