• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good news for AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You make one less than perfect landing..

Yuk, Yuk, Yuk - you kill me Sensei! Just because I snapped the tail off the aircraft during the landing doesn't necesarily mean it was a poor landing. I was on speed, on centerline, precisely 1500 feet down the runway (to the foot). Besides, it was 33L at BWI. I leveled the aircraft at 20' HAT and the runway actually came up to meet me. For those who have landed on that runway, surely they could "show an airline brother some love". Actually, we were able to unload the airplane much quicker than normal at the gate - what with the additional rear exit open.

Sensei, I hope you had a good time in eastern NC this weekend and I look forward to flying with you. Thanks for the Brewski.

P.S - For those AirTran haters who would send this to every newspaper in the English speaking world - I should caveat that the above mentioned incident actually never happened and is intended soley (sp) for the purpose of intertainment value to those have a sense of humor.

I will add my congrats, AirTran. You guys do a great job!

Now, how 'bout some gate space in ATL?

Wait...wait...we already tried that. Nevermind.

And I appreciate the rides to work, gang. Thanks..

:)

Good Landing/Great Landing Sensei

Sensei,

A GOOD landing is one you can walk away from, and a GREAT landing you can use the aircraft again!!

Congrats to Air Tran, it shows the hard work everyone is doing there.

Adios:D

Award

Congrats to all the folks at AirTran. Competition makes us all better. Keep up the good work.

Les,
I really wish I could have read that post. It must have been really stupid to get that much air time. But I have now read everything, you said your sorry, sort of. That did surprise me, welcome to the land of men. On a side note I do believe I have figured out who you work for, but I’ll never tell, well not yet. ;)

Latest resources

Back