Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lazy8

Registered Parrot Head
What are you CRJ drivers using for headsets these days? I've noticed a lot of Telex 850's and Sennheisers, but how about Clarity Alofts? My old DC's feel like hell after about an hour.

I've been contemplating the Clarity Aloft headsets for a while now. I'm hung up on the cost. Same goes for the Mach 1's.

Sennhesier HMEC 45-KA with the larger ear pads. They work great in the 700 and 200.

Last edited:
I have been using the Clarity Alofts for 2 weeks now in the 200. I love them. Cancels out more noise than the David Clarks, and it doesnt clamp your head. The bars over the ear, and on the temple, take some getting used to. You have to build it up just like you would a pair of glasses. PM me if you have any questions.

I've used the Mach1s, loved em, but didn't like having something IN my ear... personal preference but they did a great job.

I have the Sennheiser HMEC25s now, love em, but they're a lil short on battery life.... or I'm flying too much. I report, you decide. Either way, great headset, good sound canceling, and very comfy

I got the Senn 25's. I stopped putting batteries in them in the CRJ, the passive canceling works great. They are REAL hard on batteries.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back