• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gone "east"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get out of my seat old man!:laugh: Enjoy! We will be in Barcelona next week, so don't drink all the wine! Best to you!
:beer:

Have a great trip broke! When you get to Sydney take your wife for a walk down to the Opera House and find a cafe by the harbor. Order a plate of Sydney Rock oysters washed down with a cold "VB" and look over at your lovely wife and reflect on how lucky you've been. Like most pilots wife's I'm sure she has earned this retirement just as much as you have!

Sydney harbor is one of my favourite spots in the world, I'm envious!

Enjoy! If you get to a chance, drink a Tucher Hefe-Weizen for me when you get to Germany :beer:. Congrats on the retirement, too!

Don't take your laptop! jk, have fun... but really, don't take your laptop!!!!!

If you get the chance go and see Broome on Western Australia's North West coast. Most beautiful beach in the world (cable beach) and enjoy a bloody mary at the sunset bar on the beach. Enjoy :)

Congratulations and good luck!

Going to Hobart, Tasmania? may a great port call there once. You will be missed, I think? Have fun

Enjoy your trip broke! You will be missed! I hope you come back here when your done - I always found your posts informative, snarky fun or encouraging and sometimes all at once!

Latest resources

Back