• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, you missed a few then. The guys that went there were former TWA/AA, and I'm sure their recommendations were very credible.

Good luck with the "war".

Yup you are right. One or two snuck through. Just like their cousin the SCAB, an alter ego pilot or two is found in many pilot groups. Hopefully they will be the last. "there goes that gojet guy....scumbag."

Thanks for the good luck.

The war continues but you have already lost.

He probably listed his airline as "Trans States Holdings." Possibly he forgot to mention the holdings part.

Airtran - 1. W.B.S,,, 2. R.A
JETBLUE left last week R.R

figure it out your self.
Peace out. Bitch

You guys still haven’t PM me that list. I call your bluff. What happened to your web site with all our names on it? Oh ya ALPA made you take it down

Is there a replacement for the old gojet pilots list that was available on the web? If so please PM me, I worry that without updates keeping up the good fight will be difficult.

Is there a replacement for the old gojet pilots list that was available on the web? If so please PM me, I worry that without updates keeping up the good fight will be difficult.

nope there is only the A list that has around 30 names on it! and half of though pilot have left....

Sweet.. peace out
i still want a copy of that list that everone has (B.S) PM it to me

nope there is only the A list that has around 30 names on it! and half of though pilot have left....

Sweet.. peace out
i still want a copy of that list that everone has (B.S) PM it to me

Congrats that you are such a lowlife that you have to hide.

Yup ONE guy made it to jetblue...ONE to Airtran...etc....

Keep hiding and believing that you will make it out.

Oh yeah...your DADDY runs continental right?

HOW come PILOTBRAIN denies being gojet know? WHy does he want the air ambulance job? Answer: he knows what you will figure out soon. You are all doomed.

You guys still haven’t PM me that list. I call your bluff. What happened to your web site with all our names on it? Oh ya ALPA made you take it down

Why don't you pm me the list of all your gojet scumbag pilots? Oh, because you did something horrible and are too embarassed and realize there will be consequences.

Got it.

I call your bluff.

Why don't you pm me the list of all your gojet scumbag pilots? Oh, because you did something horrible and are too embarassed and realize there will be consequences.

Got it.

I call your bluff.

I have already told you my name, so you have it, i think that your list is a scare tactic in hope to prevent young pilot to go to GoJet! But there is no list other then the A-List of the first 2 class.... your bluff bitch

Pilotbrain is a skywest pilot he has been there for 5 years. he just likes to piss you off Redbook.

i got news for you redbook Gojet is geting 10 more CRJ in the next few months! and if you would have voted yes you would be upgrading pay backs a bitch. as an Eagle FO for 6 year i know how it feels.. you guys at tsa started this crap a long time ago and are still fying my old airplanes that have eagle names on them... now who the real scab! tsa

tsa= scab flying

Latest resources

Back