• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets off roading in ALB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am sure they make up a small percentage of the Go Jets pilot group so save your attempts to save the rest of the low lifes that are over there. Roll your eyes all you want cause i am always rolling my eyes in person and not on some internet forum whenever an Go Jet guy looks at me in passing in the terminal.

I`ve talked to United guys at Blow Jets and they even say that place is garbage!!

How are these pilots any different then pilots at any other airline? Or is it that becoming a GoJets pilot automatically makes you a sh!tty pilot?!

Sliding off a taxiway or taking off from the wrong runway. Hmmm.

How are these pilots any different then pilots at any other airline? Or is it that becoming a GoJets pilot automatically makes you a sh!tty pilot?!
No,
Just a sh!tty human being, it is entirely possible to be a decent pilot while being a sh!tty human being. I believe that the ASA guy who's trailer park girlfriend BBQed her husband was a good pilot....

No,
Just a sh!tty human being, it is entirely possible to be a decent pilot while being a sh!tty human being. I believe that the ASA guy who's trailer park girlfriend BBQed her husband was a good pilot....

Holy thread creep. If you actually knew the guy you'd know he's a good person as well. Nice job making light of a good man's two year hell though.

A GoJet spokesman says the aircraft will remain in Albany and undergo a full inspection by maintenance crews.
Ha. Yea. They mean a Hulas "full inspection" which means removing a little snow and signing "no defects noted" in the log book

Fixed it for ya.

Just because you dont like an airline does not mean MX will do anything differently than any other airline. We all follow the same FAR's.

Latest resources

Back