• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets off roading in ALB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALBANY, N.Y. — A plane has skidded into a snow bank at an upstate New York airport and become stuck, temporarily stranding passengers.
A spokesman for the Albany County Airport Authority says there were no injuries.
GoJet Airlines flight 3645 was leaving the gate in Albany en route to Chicago on Saturday when it slid off a paved roadway. It had been snowing lightly all day. The flight was operating as a United Express flight.
The 66 passengers and four crew members were sent back to the airport by bus.
Airport authority spokesman Doug Myers says the accident didn't cause any other airport delays. The plane was removed from the snow bank. A GoJet spokesman says the aircraft will remain in Albany and undergo a full inspection by maintenance crews.
Ha. Yea. They mean a Hulas "full inspection" which means removing a little snow and signing "ops check good" in the log book

Oh yes, those United furloughees and Comair pilots are going to be real dangerous in a CRJ-700 at GoJets. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, those United furloughees and Comair pilots are going to be real dangerous in a CRJ-700 at GoJets. :rolleyes:

I am sure they make up a small percentage of the Go Jets pilot group so save your attempts to save the rest of the low lifes that are over there. Roll your eyes all you want cause i am always rolling my eyes in person and not on some internet forum whenever an Go Jet guy looks at me in passing in the terminal.

I`ve talked to United guys at Blow Jets and they even say that place is garbage!!

Last edited:
I am sure they make up a small percentage of the Go Jets pilot group so save your attempts to save the rest of the low lifes that are over there. Roll your eyes all you want cause i am always rolling my eyes in person and not on some internet forum whenever an Go Jet guy looks at me in passing in the terminal.

I`ve talked to United guys at Blow Jets and they even say that place is garbage!!

I'm curious how you know if the guy you are rolling your eyes at is former Comair or United. Also, when you were having this conversation with the United guy that was there did you roll your eyes at him?

Dave

Was this on takeoff or landing? Was this really off a runway or slip off a icy ramp?

I don't expect the press to have the first clue the difference of a taxiway, runway and ramp.

Latest resources

Back