Gojet ordering 35 more CRJ700s ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skyta

Hey guys just wondering if anybody knows if GJ is going to take their options for 35 more CRJ700. This is a serious question and I would only like serious answers. Also no bashing please.

If it was a serious question, then maybe you shouldn't have made the subject of the thread look like an announcement. Looks like flamebait to me.

P.S. $*%& GoJet pilots!

No bashing huh? You proclaim in the topic that it is a done deal, then pose a sniveling little question about it. I agree. Either 100%flame bait or you are profoundly retarded.

Oh, and the word is that UAL will not ALLOW them to fly another aircraft until they clean up their performance, which apparently is the poorest of all their feed.

Why do you want to know anyway?? Who gives a ***** about GOJet?

Reading at all your post it seems that all you post about is GOJet...Ummm Do you want to work there?

Last edited by a moderator:
XJETDriver said:
Why do you want to know anyway?? Who gives a ***** about GOJet?

Reading at all your post it seems that all you post about is GOJet...Ummm Do you want to work there?

I think he does work there. I thought mesa is buying G0jets.
Oh yeah and Fcuk G0jets and Hulas!

Furloughs AT GJ

I had a senior GJ pilot deadheading on my jumpseat the other day and said GJ has 5 planes in Montreal with GJ tail numbers waiting to get the O.K. from the big boys to put them into service, but does not sound promising! UAL NOT HAPPY WITH THEM, and as a result GJ will probably start the furlough process.

Latest resources

Back