GoJet kicks off positive space pilot for badge backer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This tread should be over!

It's not who you are, but WHAT YOU DO!!!!

Kicking positive space crew off the A/C usually results in serious consequencs. Obviously, Sanjay has some extra-ordinary powers.

Who you are has very little to do WHAT YOU DO.

It's not who you are, but WHAT YOU DO!!!!

Kicking positive space crew off the A/C usually results in serious consequencs. Obviously, Sanjay has some extra-ordinary powers.

Who you are has very little to do WHAT YOU DO.
That only applies to Trans States guys kicking Go Jet off. The opposite clearly does NOT apply.

You know, it's interesting that it my almost ten years of flying I only met two real jackasses. One was East Indian and the other Pakistani. Just the facts.

So, what's your point?

So, what's your point?

His point is that he's racist against Indians. Real class act, of course. No need to tie ones professional conduct to their race. Does he think every Indian gentleman behaves as poorly as this Sanjay fellow?

Condemn his behavior; not his ethnicity. Did I mention I LOVE Indian food? :D

Sanjay Ramesh Patel now lives in the "Lou". He was an Aug '99 hire at TSA and one of the first to cross over to G0 Jet. :angryfire

Must be nice to see your name so prominently displayed eh? Guess it's the only way such a sub-par aviator could distinguish him/herself. First-person experience BTW.

Oh, and Indian food rocks!

The most professional, most talented, and best mentor I ever had the privilege of flying with was a Patel. The 3 scariest ones I've flown with were all white men (like myself).

Latest resources

Back