gojet jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdutchman

I hear a lot of people talking a big game here, but how many of you have actually refused gojet people on your jumpseat?

and for you go jet guys:

Heard a lot of you go jets guys on Chicago center yesterday. You guys based in ORD? thought you guys where STL based?

How often have you been refused the jumpseat or been given shijt?

(no not considering going to gojet)
FD

Last edited:
I'm an FO, but I sent an e-mail to our jumpseat rep asking them to remove GoJets. If our industry actually grabbed some balls and removed these clowns from our agreements maybe we could move forward.

GoJet offers 135 guys a jumpseat. Any other 121's here offering that?

If so, let me know and I'll update my list from 1.

There are plenty of airlines that offer jumpseat to 135 carriers. Both carriers have to see some benefit to their pilot group. I hope those airlines that have been kind enough to extend that to us Starcheckers know that if they need a ride home in the middle of the night, they can call on us.

I refused one. It was because he didnt ask permission and snuck by. He was also giving the flight attendant a hard way to go over a bottle of water. Professionalism goes a long way in this industry

Being an FO it is not up to me to allow or dis allow anyone the jumpset. Since I have been at Eagle now we have had three go jetters try and jumpseat with us, first time the CA told him to get lost. Second CA said no problem, he apparently uses them all the time out of BUF to get here and wanted to return the favor. Third CA had no idea who they were and was going to allow them in the JS, I told the CA their story and he then did not allow the go jetter on.

GoJet offers 135 guys a jumpseat. Any other 121's here offering that?

If so, let me know and I'll update my list from 1.

We are 135 and our crews frequent Frontier, NWA and SWA..

Kudos to SWA, being the easiest and best experience (me personally speaking)

We have trouble on Pinnacle though.. Two weeks ago, the gate agent didn't want to let one of our guys ride, so our FO asked politely to speak with the captain...

The CA said ok you can ride, but the gate agent called Hq's and after the jet was pushed back the pilots got a call and my coworker had to leave the a/c... No jet bridge or anything.. They tossed his bags on the tarmac and he had to catch a SWA flight...

Funny thing is the flight attendants husband works for our company.!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back