Gojet Class Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JackFlyer said:
Well this thread has been going for several days now. The same few people keep posting the same things over and over. There 700+ pilots at TSA and based on these post (since it's the same people over and over).... only about less than 1% of the TSA pilots even care. The same vocal minority have been posting over and over. Let this one die.

TSA you basically have two options:

1) Let GoJets Fly and go work for them.
or
2) Get rid of your AA feed and fly your CRJ's

Seems simple to me!

I am just sick of listening to the whining...

Can't always have your cake and eat it too!

Well Jack, take some of your own advice. You keep posting the same crap! Once again TSA pilots dont control who TSA flies for! Im sick of all your Eagle propaganda. The courts will decide.

ricj41 said:
Jackflyer get your head out of your ass. Just because we Trans States pilots don't argue with you on a stupid f***ing message board doesn't mean we don't care about the go jet issue. Over 200 tsa pilots were at a meeting last week in stl about this issue. Out of 700. You do the math. That meeting included the Eagle MEC chairman who was also at our MEC chairmans grievance hearing last year. Quit complaining about us flying Eagle aircraft we can't do anything about it. The only few on this board are you and fuelflow,who most likely is a management tool, who see nothing wrong with gojet. Stop being so bitter.
Haha. You tell 'em.

JackFlyer said:
Well this thread has been going for several days now. The same few people keep posting the same things over and over. There 700+ pilots at TSA and based on these post (since it's the same people over and over).... only about less than 1% of the TSA pilots even care. The same vocal minority have been posting over and over. Let this one die.

or

Seems simple to me!

Hey bud, I think you ought to reconsider your stance. Seems to me that your beef right now is with the TSA pilots cause of codeshare mishaps that were created by AA. You, me, TSA guys, and nobody else on this board that is employed as a pilot has any control whatsoever whom our companies do business with. It is in no way our decision to make.

What we try to control, is our compensation and work rules that we negotiate, normally through our respective unions. Encouraging people to go work for a place such as GoJet, undermine our gains in these areas. Not to mention, possibly leave some out on the street through furloughs and spin offs, since wholly owneds appear to be an expensive commodity for managements now at days. If this is allowed to go forward, you can say goodbye to good contracts and a big FAT hello to GoJet and Freedom. Cause they'll be more than happy to bump you aside while they fly that shiny new jet (for 50 bucks an hour) right into your job.

Last edited:
I would create more flamebait for entertainment purposes, but it seems all the really good posts were already made for that purpose by guys with 1 post to their names. Too funny.

JackFlyer said:

or

Seems simple to me!

"Seems simple to me!"
This proves your immense lack of understanding of anything related to the airline bussiness. For the record, it seems there are a lot more then a "few" TSA guys represented in this thread, however you seem to be the only Eagle guy spouting misinformed propaganda. Learn the facts, research who makes all financial decisions at airlines, then try to paste your repeated message while keeping a straight face.

MINIME said:
What we try to control, is our compensation and work rules that we negotiate, normally through our respective unions. Encouraging people to go work for a place such as GoJet, undermine our gains in these areas. Not to mention, possibly leave some out on the street through furloughs and spin offs, since wholly owneds appear to be an expensive commodity for managements now at days. If this is allowed to go forward, you can say goodbye to good contracts and a big FAT hello to GoJet and Freedom. Cause they'll be more than happy to bump you aside while they fly that shiny new jet (for 50 bucks an hour) right into your job.

I guess AWA got undermine by... TSA CHQ and MESA...

They had much better rates and work rules than all you combined.

For the record...I am not a Eagle pilot...I work at Comair. You guys are bringing everyone down. Including me!!

Isn't it just as sad that the TSA pilot group/union has not yet gotten around to preventing this like what the CHQ pilots at least did?

They keep saying one list but have not authorized a strike to prevent it.

Maybee I'm missing something, but how 'bout someone in the know update us on the efforts of the TSA group to fight this. I hope there's been some sort of fight.

Relieftube:

Tell us you're not really that ignorant. You're a 121 FO and you have such abismal understanding of the Railway Labor ACT?

You cannot just decide to strike. You need to be in mediated contract negotiations and be released to self help by the NMB, usually after a cooling off period. Otherwise it's an illegal job action. You don't really think that a pilot group can just go on strike whenever they want, do you?

They're working on it. An expidited grievance was filed. For right now that's all we can do.

medic&cfi said:
Relieftube:

They're working on it. An expidited grievance was filed. For right now that's all we can do.

I was told that ALPA did not expidite the grievamce. They know they don' t have much of a leg to stand on.

JackFlyer said:
I was told that ALPA did not expidite the grievamce. They know they don' t have much of a leg to stand on.

What you've been told, and what is actual fact are two entire different things. This is no time for the Jr. High rumor mill. I am done taking you seriously.

Latest resources

Back