• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet 2 Ta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are Gojets Cass? What does the pilots Badge Say, "Gojets"? Also, If they are scabs, is there a list floating around somewhere with names on it?

They are CASS. The background is all white. In blue letters it says "Go Jet" in the top right corner. Under the employee pic is "CREW" in bright red. The expiration date is also in bright red. Most of these guys try to skirt around the issue, by saying they fly for "Trans States Holdings" or "United Express"

Almost forgot. A few years ago a list was floating around with their names. However that list hasn't really been updated so I haven't seen one in a while.

I have seen one. However I believe that if I post a link I will get banned from FI.

Well because you TSA guys had ********************ty pay and contracts along with other regionals a bunch of ACA guys got layed off. Whats the difference? You're no better.

The difference is, once again, that TSA management wanted us to fly these aircraft for a pay scale less then our contract had in it to begin with. WE SAID NO! They then started go-jet. As far as other growth that hulas negotiated with other airlines, We were never asked if we wanted that growth, we just showed up to work to fly our contract with TSA. I'm not saying I didn't like the growth. Had hulas asked us if we wanted to steel someones flying for growth I'm pretty sure most of the pilots at TSA would have said HELL NO! I know this is true for myself! So you can keep trying to justify go-jets actions by compairing them to TSA, but it's not even close!

The difference is, once again, that TSA management wanted us to fly these aircraft for a pay scale less then our contract had in it to begin with. WE SAID NO! They then started go-jet. As far as other growth that hulas negotiated with other airlines, We were never asked if we wanted that growth, we just showed up to work to fly our contract with TSA. I'm not saying I didn't like the growth. Had hulas asked us if we wanted to steel someones flying for growth I'm pretty sure most of the pilots at TSA would have said HELL NO! I know this is true for myself! So you can keep trying to justify go-jets actions by compairing them to TSA, but it's not even close!

Seems similiar to mean united came to ACA and said we need to pay you less. Then our management comes to us and wants us to work for less than whats in out contract. We said no so the flying went to everyboday else that was willing to do it for basically nothing, but hell they all got growth. Its the same thing someone doing it cheaper than you and you don't like it. Well deal with it because all the pilots from ACA had to. So wether you want to believe it or not if its your management starting a new regional or someone that has no involvement with TSA the result is the same, lower wages and someone elses job going away.

Seems similiar to mean united came to ACA and said we need to pay you less. Then our management comes to us and wants us to work for less than whats in out contract. We said no so the flying went to everyboday else that was willing to do it for basically nothing, but hell they all got growth. Its the same thing someone doing it cheaper than you and you don't like it. Well deal with it because all the pilots from ACA had to. So wether you want to believe it or not if its your management starting a new regional or someone that has no involvement with TSA the result is the same, lower wages and someone elses job going away.

Big difference. As f/o(forever) said, we came to work and flew our contract. G-Jet pilots went to work for a company set up to take TSA "future flying" (i.e. an Alter Ego Airline).

In a perfect world, United would have valued ACA and Air Wisconsin for their quality and performance. But as we all know, quality and performance are nowhere to be found at United. Not now.

Actually, in a really perfect world, all this flying would would be done by Mainline.

Good Luck to us all.

Latest resources

Back