• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Going rate for Learjet 35

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looking at Flycontract.com, rates vary from $350 to $750 per day.

PJ

have you had much luck with that site? Are you a member. I couldn't find contract rates on the part you can get to without a login.

Have you gotten work off of it? If you did get work off of it were you still current in the aircraft, or were you just flying support in a type you have flown before. Thanks -kingaira90

have you had much luck with that site? Are you a member. I couldn't find contract rates on the part you can get to without a login.

Have you gotten work off of it? If you did get work off of it were you still current in the aircraft, or were you just flying support in a type you have flown before. Thanks -kingaira90
I signed up for their free trial membership when they first started. I've had a few calls, but I am no longer a member. You should be able to click on "Contract Pilots" and select the make and model aircraft, should show basic profiles including day rate, hours in type, location, name and a picture. Good luck, I would think it would be worth the $75, but I'm not simulator current in anything right now, just in-house training-current. :(

PJ

Latest resources

Back