• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

go YANKEES

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha! Elderberries. Well then.......how does it go?........I fart in your general direction.

C-ya in the cockpit, StarChecker

Late

(Yes, just Late. Very bright of you, young knucklehead, to pick up on the shortened version of "Later".)

Re: This is what it is all about.

daddysquared said:
2. If you are from New York, well my friend, I have yet to find a true New York Native that isn't a pompus, arrogant, knucklehead.

Well....us pompous, arrogant, knucklehead NYer's are all smiles tonight. :D :D :D

Nothing better than watching that thug Pedro getting pulled after we biaatch-slaapped him around a bit. Curse my arse...I've never seen a team choke more often than the Sox.

And yet another MVP for my man Rivera. He's a machine....0.81 career post-season ERA. Bring on the fish!

The yankees actually think they win just becuase they are the best.. They win becuase they are the best MONEY can buy!!!!
Are they good, yes, Should they be?? YES
With a 188 million dollar payroll every year in baseball the yankees should win and regardless what anyone says they have an unfair advantage over other teams!!!!! Yankees wins because Oakland cant afford to keep Giambi, Yankees win because they can afford to sign Clemens, Wells. Yankees win becuase Baltimore cant afford to keep Mussina. Yankees win cause they can afford to keep Jeter, petitie, wells, rivera, posada. Yankees win cause they pay 188 million dollars a year to and they should!!!!!!!!!!! So you get what you pay for another trip to the world series...and i bet 188 million dollars they win it agian what a surprise.. time for a salary cap to make baseball fair agian

And you wonder why none of us watch baseball anymore - until there is a salary cap and its wide open like the NFL, its never really going to be interesting. And besides, its only baseball. I'll stick to my college football on Saturdays and pro ball on Sundays.

WorldSeries said:
The yankees actually think they win just becuase they are the best.. They win becuase they are the best MONEY can buy!!!!
Are they good, yes, Should they be?? YES
With a 188 million dollar payroll every year in baseball the yankees should win and regardless what anyone says they have an unfair advantage over other teams!!!!! Yankees wins because Oakland cant afford to keep Giambi, Yankees win because they can afford to sign Clemens, Wells. Yankees win becuase Baltimore cant afford to keep Mussina. Yankees win cause they can afford to keep Jeter, petitie, wells, rivera, posada. Yankees win cause they pay 188 million dollars a year to and they should!!!!!!!!!!! So you get what you pay for another trip to the world series...and i bet 188 million dollars they win it agian what a surprise.. time for a salary cap to make baseball fair agian

Yeah....and??? Sorry we make lotsa money? Sorry we sell out games around the country? When you're good, people want to come watch. Tell that to the Mets...with the second highest salary who finished 27 games out of first...then tell me it's all about the money...whatever.

The only reason the Yank-me's sell out games across the country is because they are the only team that people want to see lose on a daily basis. They are hated nation wide except for bandwagoners! I grew up in an area of the country that did not have a baseball team...but I still have a favorite team! Its any team that plays the Yank-me's!!!!! F*** the Yanks and their city!!!

Crashpad........................$200 a month

TV without cable.............$75

6-pack of Bud Light.........$5

Watching the Yankees come back in game 7 and beat the Red Sox with a walk off home run in the 11th.........................................

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cry me a river, you whining Boston Fans! YOU LOSE! I don't care if the Yankees win the World Series or not. Nobody could have written a better script. Shades of Bucky Dent! BAMBINO LIVES!!!!!!

188 million dollars again and the yankees buy thier way into the series whether you want to say its not the money or not!!! The yankees dont sell out every game,,no team sells out everygame. the yankees have a huge checkbook which is why they are able to keep players and sign the best player from Japan (matsui) and sign the best player from cuba (Conteras) and the best player in the USA (Giambi). Ask Oakland how they may have done this year if they could have afforded to keep Giambi and ask oakland when they loose tejada how they feel to big money. I sure dont remember any Yankee world sereies titles from 1980-1994?? with only one superstar Don Mattingly during those years they barely went to the playoffs !!! Why becuase they where spending the same amount of money as other teams then. not until 1995 when the Yankees started to buy thier titles did they start to win! If the Yankees did not have the money advantage, Williams would be a white sox, Giambi with Oakland, Posada lost to money with the Dodgers!!! thats the reality that other teams face becuase they cant afford to keep thier own superstars or sign more than one but the Yankees on the other hand can buy what ever when ever.. The Yankees are the best 188 million SHOW on tv, not the best real team!!!!

Latest resources

Back