• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go to Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are right I could leave. But why would I do harm to myself and family to score internet points? That is the world you live in.

The rest of us don't.

I suck it up and do my thang independent of those who want everyone to quit so you can become King Sh@t of this Turd island.

No, you stay, and will always stay so YOU can be King Sh)t of Turd Island.

Are you the pot or the kettle? Doesn't matter, the end result is the same. Hypocrite.

Hypocrite. I did not start a thread slamming those that were warning others to stay away.

Oh that was you just showing your bold stupidity.

In a perfect world I would be 35 and even my seniority I would leave.

I'm not and have another gig with kids that love their hood, school and friends and I don't want to commute as it would harm my primary source of income; my other job.

Hypocrite. I did not start a thread slamming those that were warning others to stay away.

Oh that was you just showing your bold stupidity.

In a perfect world I would be 35 and even my seniority I would leave.

I'm not and have another gig with kids that love their hood, school and friends and I don't want to commute as it would harm my primary source of income; my other job.

Ok jetBlue lifer. Everyone else should leave according to you, but not you. King Sh(t of Turd Island. All hale King Splert.

So now you are telling everyone to leave after starting a thread complaining that other were saying to beware of Jetblue?

Are you off your meds?

Seniority is not transferable in the real world. Maybe in the FI.com world it does but not at DAL or UAL or AA.

Last edited:
So now you are telling everyone to leave after starting a thread complaining that other were saying to beware of Jetblue?

Are you off your meds?

Seniority is not transferable in the real world. Maybe in the FI.com world it does but not at DAL or UAL or AA.

You are mischaracterizing my thread,which I still stand behind.

Your seniority doesn't transfer? Who cares? If the job here is as bad as you say it is, it wouldn't matter if your seniority transferred. My seniority didn't transfer from my last job, and I still left because it was a bad job. If JB was as bad as you say, it would make sense to leave regardless of seniority transfer. But, you are staying... Actions speak so much louder than exaggerated rhetoric....

We have things here that need fixing badly. We have an uncertain future and management that seems determined to make things terrible for pilots. It is also clear that a career at the big majors is far more valuable, with retirements and wide-body aircraft that JB will probably never offer. BUT, this job is CLEARLY too good for YOU to pass up...

All hale King Splert of Turd Island!

You don't have kids do you!

King Sh1t of Turn Island referred to the poster whose PLAN was for everyone to leave so they could be come more senior. This poster was happy that pilots were bailing Jetblue.

That poster was you.

Now you are saying things are bad at Jetblue and management is out to get pilots. You need to decide what is what? Why are you trying to make things look so bad at Jetblue? Seems someone needs to start a post about the 11 posters that have an ax to grind about jetblue (note: you called out 10 posters in your other thread).

I would love to leave and tried but it did not work for my family at the time. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Out!

Last edited:
Ill reply in the typical smarta$$ way ( assuming that i am right and everyone else is an idiot )

" What is this hiring over the years you speak of? "

Sorry SA but you are such a tool you have a ratchet on your head.After flying with you it all makes sense

Ill reply in the typical smarta$$ way ( assuming that i am right and everyone else is an idiot )

" What is this hiring over the years you speak of? "

Sorry SA but you are such a tool you have a ratchet on your head.After flying with you it all makes sense

I do NOT think we flew together. I find Splert personally offensive. This doesn't concern you. It's amazing, I haven't attacked you, I haven't defended JB, in fact I have significantly denigrated JB and said people would be much better off at a big legacy. I have even said I am pro-union and have sent in a card. And yet you attack me....

You don't have kids do you!

King Sh1t of Turn Island referred to the poster whose PLAN was for everyone to leave so they could be come more senior. This poster was happy that pilots were bailing Jetblue.

That poster was you.

Now you are saying things are bad at Jetblue and management is out to get pilots. You need to decide what is what? Why are you trying to make things look so bad at Jetblue? Seems someone needs to start a post about the 11 posters that have an ax to grind about jetblue (note: you called out 10 posters in your other thread).

I would love to leave and tried but it did not work for my family at the time. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Out!

I do have kids. Had one when I left my last job when my seniority didn't transfer. You tell everyone else they should leave JB, but you stay. You are the pot calling the kettle black. You are trying to be King Sh(t of Turd Island but call out someone else you think is doing the same. You gained YOUR seniority at JB in large part by accepting LOW pay and benefits that helped fund fast growth and caused high attrition out of JB. Yet YOU stayed all those years. YOU accepted low pay. YOU were glad to benefit from the fast growth and high attrition in part caused by the low pay. YOU stayed because YOU wanted to be King Sh(t of Turd Island. Hypocrite.

Breath when you post. You are about to pass out.

I did not stay because I wanted too. I tried to get out and was hired by a real major. But life got in the way.

You have blasted EVERYONE that said beware of Jethlue. Yet here you are telling everyone that Jetblue is bad and management is out to get the pilots. Either you are off your meds or you are just waking up from or shaking off the blue juice. Either way I just meet an 11 CA who is going back as an 8 year FO to DAL.

I would do the same if I had the recall rights.

Instead Mister Short Term Memory (you) posted that you are glad he is leaving because it helps you become more senior. Jetblue will miss his experience.

Latest resources

Back