Go read "Sandbox must be awesome" in Foreign Airlines section

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Folks lets be real

the only reasons people go to ME airlines is because they cant get hired at majors back home and have dreams of flying big aircraft...

RJ drivers , ********************ty cargo operator pilots and pilots with some skeletons in their closet going to ME airlines.

PS
Arnie please dont hire pilots who are bad mouthing the company every day.

And don't forget about Mesa pilots. Lots of Mesa guys at Emirates.

I'm sorry Sniper failed the interview at Emirates. The interview pass rate for Mesa guys was well in the high 90%

However, I'm glad his fortune has changed for the better and Delta hired Sniper (Mesa guy) as an A-320 captain off the street. hahahahaha

Even General Lee (a real Delta pilot) is laughing at you.

Last edited:
Sniper apparently is not aware of the screening process...and who is actually flying over here...

Sniper apparently is not aware of the screening process...and who is actually flying over here...

Sounds like the screening process and "out processing" process at the airline in the article is equally tough. That is the attitude apparently in the ME, you are the "chauffeur" to them, the locals. Is that how they feel about expats? I've heard if you get into a traffic accident with a local you will lose, regardless of who was at fault. Is that true? Can you argue with them?

Bye Bye---General Lee

While anecdotally that seems to be the case, I have yet to come across anyone who has suffered a traffic incident injustice - not saying it doesn't happen, but it always seems to be a friend of a friend situ.

What I can tell you is; as an EK pilot we fly to some very dangerous places around the world: LOS, GRU, GIG, JNB, DUR, MEX (777F), all of Africa etc - and the value of returning to a city where your family lives where there is virtually no crime cannot be understated...simply priceless from a peace of mind perspective.

Never carry a house key with me ...as front door always open on my return.

On the subject of locals, I've flown with dozens over the years - only one of which I would not care to fly with again...which unfortunately is not the case with some nationalities closer to home.

fv

You should have stopped reading it when he claimed to be a pilot....Let alone a DL pilot! That's what you people get for anthropomorphizing this Doosh bag!

Nice f^cking word man!

Nice f^cking word man!

You're getting desperate if you start agreeing with Scoot. He thinks you are a PFT dumbazz. He is a complete tool himself who never adds anything of substance, probably because he has a small brain and three pinkies...

Agreeing with him means you are running out of ammo against my debates, because I am correct.

Bye Bye---General Lee

you're getting desperate if you start agreeing with scoot. He thinks you are a pft dumbazz. He is a complete tool himself who never adds anything of substance, probably because he has a small brain and three pinkies...

Agreeing with him means you are running out of ammo against my debates, because i am correct.

Bye bye---general lee

homosexual overtones

You're getting desperate if you start agreeing with Scoot. He thinks you are a PFT dumbazz. He is a complete tool himself who never adds anything of substance, probably because he has a small brain and three pinkies...
He is a PFT, but at least he's a pilot, you jerkoff! You're just some punk kid hiding behind your keyboard blowing some male F/A in ATL to get your information! You have zero credibility, and the only debating skills you possess is whether to use your left or right hand, you dickhead!

Agreeing with him means you are running out of ammo against my debates, because I am correct.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Get back to your basement, troll! Debate? Riiiiiiight! keep studying for your private, private!

Last edited:
He is a PFT, but at least he's a pilot, you jerkoff! You're just some punk kid hiding behind your keyboard blowing some male F/A in ATL to get your information! You have zero credibility, and the only debating skills you possess is whether to use your left or right hand, you dickhead!

Get back to your basement, troll! Debate? Riiiiiiight! keep studying for your private, private!

Ahahahaha! Quit dreaming about me, you freak. You really do get upset easily. I don't really have to debate anything with you, primarily because you don't add anything to any subject. You are just one big skid mark. Yessssss! Bye now. Say hi to Wave for me! ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back