• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Go-Jets" the new Freedom!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reebo: You beat me to it. jsmenkin, punch, eucronic or whatever the #### you're calling yourself. What goes around comes around you f***en ex-ATR flying p***Y.

Dejavuu All Over Again.

This thread is giving me goosebumps.(taking smoke break)
This thing is just about identical to the posts on the mesa alpa chat board during our FREEDUMB debacle.
The "rebuttal" statments from MGMT.
The "eager" FO that knows more than everyone else, regurgetating the MGMT mantra.
I hope you TSA folks are as lucky as CHQ and YOUR FREEDUMB is'nt up and flying during section six neg.
That was on of the differences between MAG and CHQ, republic was still just in the paper stages.
You TSA folks should have your union reps call MAG reps so they can share any experienses gained from this kind of union busting tactic.

Take care.

Joe.

Js sheepskin smenkin, whatever you call yourself, you have 6500 hrs? Flying what? Kites. That doesn't seem too probable if you're that ATR FO that some believe you are?

Let me be clear, your well worded management like rebuttals DON'T WORK HERE! Give it up pal! Your arguments are very transparent and only show that you want to screw the TSA pilots and the rest of us in this industry. Your little venture with Go Jet I dare say, faces an uphill battle with the many pilot groups in this industry. Regardless of how much respect you hold for Captain Miranda and the rest of the TSA pilots, you are still trying to form an alter ego. That my friend, will not get any sympathy from me and many others in this industry.

BoilerUP said:
I'm not even a TSA pilot, and I put more faith in Dario than the crap put out on this board. It amazes me when people complain about their union but are unwilling to do ANYTHING to make the union better. I guess you just expect your dues to magically give you everything you could ever want with no work or input on your own.

I couldn't agree with you more. Dario is "feared" by TSA management. He has the respect he deserves from the entire company, like him or not. The guy's got balls and knows how Hulio operates. He truly stands up for the pilot group like no other before him. TSA pilots are fortunate to have him.
On a side note, it will be interesting to see who shows up for Duane's meeting in STL on May 10. Anyone know if this is a pilot only meeting or is management allowed to show up? I would pay money to see Hulas and Duane go at it.

Hey Menkin, take your management drivel and pound sand. Or, if you have the nut-sack God gave a gerbil, you can show up at the STL rally and direct your grievances to CPT Woerth yourself. I'm glad to have asses such as yourself out there; it makes the rest of us look that much more intelligent.

Quoted by jsmenkin

Well then, you might as well add your own names to that list since you are flying American Eagle airplanes with Trans States pilots. You are breaking scope and pointing fingers like you own the right. Hypocrits.

FYI j32 has nothing to do with TSA.

Don't worry you bottom feeder as you already probably saw before your name is already on the list!! Hope to kick your sorry a$$ of my aircraft one day. Hope you have a short career ahead of you!!

All pilots, from all airlines are welcome to attend the event on the 10th of may in STL. Management is always welcome, but somehow I dont think that they want to see a whole bunch of pilots from different carries standing together against them.

Tired of this debate. Funny thing (to hijack the thread for a moment), but I run into a lot of TSA'ers and I have to say I'm amused by the fact that the biggest whiners about this are the one's with "W '04" plastered all over their flight kits. This is exactly the type of labor breaking that the administration that YOU voted into power wants. You elected them, now live with the consequences. All of you vocal Republicans said that voting for your job is not what most important....now live with your words and your consequences.

ALPA and D. Woerthless are becoming more and more irrelevant.

And those of you making lists? GROW UP!

Last edited:
FlyFastLiveSlow said:
Tired of this debate. Funny thing (to hijack the thread for a moment), but I run into a lot of TSA'ers and I have to say I'm amused by the fact that the biggest whiners about this are the one's with "W '04" plastered all over their flight kits. This is exactly the type of labor breaking that the administration that YOU voted into power wants. You elected them, now live with the consequences. All of you vocal Republicans said that voting for your job is not what most important....now live with your words and your consequences.

ALPA and D. Woerthless are becoming more and more irrelevant.

And those of you making lists? GROW UP!

Maybe that's due to the fact that W fans are ethical people and what TSA management is trying to do is UNETHICAL

Latest resources

Back