Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rottweiller said:
FYI j32 has nothing to do with TSA.

Thanks Rotti... I was going to point that out, but just didn't feel like spending the energy.

FlyFastLiveSlow.... look out for those black helicopters man!

Judging by the number of memos and letters sent out recently by TSA MGMT, Darios message seems to have struck a nerve. The most recent memo by MW is the best. It turns out that he is a proud member of ALPA!!!! LOL!!! Oh, and he has an "open door" policy but if you want to talk to him you have to go through the channels.

ren said:
Maybe that's due to the fact that W fans are ethical people and what TSA management is trying to do is UNETHICAL

You are truly dumber than you look, sound, or act if that's what you believe.

I'ts unethical what they are doing maybe, but anyone that voted for W. needs to shut up. You are NOT pro-labor, and you have no business complainig about any union busting type activities by any corporation.

FlyFastLiveSlow said:
You are truly dumber than you look, sound, or act if that's what you believe.

I'ts unethical what they are doing maybe, but anyone that voted for W. needs to shut up. You are NOT pro-labor, and you have no business complainig about any union busting type activities by any corporation.

Ooh. Strike a nerve, did I? I don't have to be a Demobrat to be considered loyal to my union. I did not support Kerry during this past election, as the "country's best interest" is a bigger cause than you, me, or the union. With that one exception, I stand with Alpa and against alter ego "Go to hell Jets". Let's get back to the issue instead of trying to use an excuse to bash W. (pathetic, I might add)

Propsync said:
You see, Trans States used to fly for TWA. Then, TWA got bought by AMR. Trans States CONTINUED to fly as American Connection. They didn't just show up a couple of years ago to take all of Eagle's flying. Maybe Eagle has that flying scoped. I don't know. Same with RegionsAir. All we should be focusing on right now is 1. Killing GoJet or 2. Having TransStates ALPA pilots flying those airplanes.

i think he means the 10 ERJ's you fly that AMR owns. those jets were intended to goto AE.

Propsync said:
You see, Trans States used to fly for TWA. Then, TWA got bought by AMR. Trans States CONTINUED to fly as American Connection. They didn't just show up a couple of years ago to take all of Eagle's flying. Maybe Eagle has that flying scoped. I don't know. Same with RegionsAir. All we should be focusing on right now is 1. Killing GoJet or 2. Having TransStates ALPA pilots flying those airplanes.

CitationLover said:
i think he means the 10 ERJ's you fly that AMR owns. those jets were intended to goto AE.

Propsync,

You're a "Waterskier" now? Do the Blue-Tailed Dork people know about the change??? :D

Peace

SF

Ren,

Yes, we've heard all of that rehtoric about 'the country's best interest'. But think about this for a minute. It is a known fact that this administration is openly hostile to organized labor; it affects the 'bottom line' too much. Not that they have come out directly and done anything to the labor groups, other than the draconian accounting requirements that companies like Enron et. al. still don't have to comply with. Until you've seen it, you probably wouldn't understand.

So you have an administration that has created an enviroment that management can easily exploit (Freedumb, NO-Jets, Repubic, etc.). These carriers were created with one purpose in mind, and that is to drive down the wages of the rest of the carriers. Notice that I said carriers; this goes all the way up to the majors.

So by lowering yours, along with everybody elses' wages, is this really in the country's 'best interest'? It makes it difficult to pay your bills, make major purchases (without accepting large debt), reduces tax revenues to pay for things like the war in Iraq, the deficit, the national debt, and others. Plus, the bill he just signed the make it far more difficult, if not impossible, to declare personal BK (while corporations have had no change, and I always thought that corporations were treated as individuals under the law). Just something to think about.

Oh, and by the way, before you bash me as some liberal, I am registered republican, voted for W. in 2000, and wished for a true fiscally conservative republican in 2004. But with the damage that W. is doing to this country fiscally, morally and economically, I will say that I did not vote for Kerry, but rather voted against Bush.

Rekks

Last edited:
no jets

lets keep our eye on the ball here guys. gojets is our (regional industry) biggest problem right now. support tsa and alpa and try to stand as one or we'll be in big trouble. as an awac guy i support you guys a 100%. we should get as many non tsa carriers, at that meeting on tues., as possible.

Latest resources

Back