• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No one in the corporate world cares if you were a GoJets guy, got the time? Have a good attitude?
Those are what is important to getting the 200K a year job.

No one in the corporate world cares if you were a GoJets guy, got the time? Have a good attitude?
Those are what is important to getting the 200K a year job.

Yeah, time and good attitude get you that $200k/year job? OK... hire me. I have both quals.

Yeah, time and good attitude get you that $200k/year job? OK... hire me. I have both quals.

It's like saying hard work will make you rich, which always makes me wonder why every Waffle House waitress isn't rich.

Bwahahahaha. You DO realize you are contract labor, right? This is the regionals. There is no "brotherhood" but hey good luck with that. Keep holding that bar. It goes to the cheapest bidder...period. When you move on from the regionals you will find nobody gives a crap where you came from, period. You will be welcomed into your new role as a (insert airline here)....pilot. Get over yourselves. Good Lord. I was at BlowJet. I now work with former Trans States pilots, Mesa pilots, GoJet pilots, Colgan pilots, Horizon pilots, SkyWest pilots, Shuttle pilots, ASA pilots, Chautauqua pilots, Pinnacle pilots, Air Wisconsin pilots, Eagle pilots, ExpressJet pilots, Lynx pilots, Great Lakes pilots, Mesaba pilots, Republic pilots, Air Midwest pilots, ATA pilots, Aloha pilots, TWA pilots, AA pilots, United pilots, (retired) Delta pilots, (retired) Southwest pilots etc.....
THEY DON'T CARE THAT I WORKED FOR GOJET. Get your time (anywhere) and move on, period. GROW UP. It sucks but that is how the game is played. All of you "haters" just play the game very poorly. Your fault....not everyone elses.
Man, that's a lot of pilots!! Kinda reminds me of Bubba in Forrest Gump. Baked shrimp, fried shrimp, butter shrimp - you get the idea.

Latest resources

Back