• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On the way to an overnight last week on Washington Center, I heard "lindburgh" check in and the center controller asked him why the callsign was changed. After the explanation from the gojet guy someone broke in and said "it should be changed to waterski".

Actually, I do have an understanding of labor relations. I didn't undercut anyone coming here. They (Tsa pilots) had every opportunity to come here as I. But, they chose to NOT do this flying. It was their choice just as it was my choice. I hope they all have Dario on their Christmas card list. Keep up the hate though. I find it most entertaining.

Actually, *%&khead, you did. Your wonderful new 'contract' is pitiful. Your payrates are less, year by year, than our concessionary rates are on a 50 seater! (AWAC) And we would have loved to keep flying for UAL. The TSA guys DID want the flying, but not at the piss poor rates whores like you were willing to accept. You may not be a scab, but you might actually be worse; at least a scab makes very few excuses, but doesn't deny their actions. You live in denial, lies and delusion, which should disqualify you for an airman's medical.

Whore.

Rekks

I don't know why all the hate with GoJETS either.
Use them to get to work a lot. Granted there is not a lot of experience sometimes in the cockpit due to quick upgrade times (maybe a safety issue) but living in St Louis, it's them or Trans States if I ever want to get a job with a local base =/

Guess you better go to work for TSA or learn to commute for a while unless you want to be a dirty pseudo-SCAB, then. Go Jet pilots are actually worse that SCABs. At least a SCAB waits until you go on strike to steal your job.

Guess you better go to work for TSA or learn to commute for a while unless you want to be a dirty pseudo-SCAB, then. Go Jet pilots are actually worse that SCABs. At least a SCAB waits until you go on strike to steal your job.

I will respond to this...GoJet pilots are just like every other regional pilot. The ALPA zealots like to call them names because it covers for the fact that ALPA had the opportunity to do this flying and because of miscalculations on their part they voted it down. Since it is expedient to blame others for your own actions they have put on a sham of outrage at the mean ole Gojet pilots. Facts don't change though. Gojet is as good an opportunity as any other regional to build time and move on. Don't let the zealots stand in the way of starting your career.

Also,

Dont let the Flightinfo crowd be an indicator of how the real population of pilots feel about Gojet. Most just don't care one way or the other. Contrary to what you hear on here. The best example to prove my point is the union drive at Colgan. If you had believed the rhetoric on FI the union was a sure winner there.....wrong....still no union. If you listen to the rhetoric now on Skywest you would think the union is a shoo in......my prediction...defeat for ALPA again. The point is this board is predominatly ALPA zealots.....they try to give the impression they speak for most pilots. The fact is they are a small minority of pilots in the real world. So take their threats and insults for what they are...a tempest in a teapot. Good luck with the job hunt and enjoy wherever you end up!

Dont let the Flightinfo crowd be an indicator of how the real population of pilots feel about Gojet. Most just don't care one way or the other.

That is directly related to the amount of people who even know who Trans States and GoJets are..

People who have no idea who they are cannot/will not care..

Once they find out the story, the situation becomes very similar to those here..

GoJets sucks..

That is directly related to the amount of people who even know who Trans States and GoJets are..

People who have no idea who they are cannot/will not care..

Once they find out the story, the situation becomes very similar to those here..

GoJets sucks..
I know who they are and what the story is...The story can repeated for every regional airline out there, doing flying under a code share which was previously done by a major. This is no different. The zealots just want you to think its different to cover their own a$$ for screwing it up in the first place.

Dear Trans States crybabies and sympathizers.........

What part of "Secure the flying THEN work on the pay issue" don't you understand??

Boo Hoo...put your pacifiers back in.

haha! your signature says it all ......could not be more true...glad im not sitting at the kiddie table anylonger :)

Latest resources

Back