• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know who they are and what the story is..

Then you also know there will always be scabs, their supporters and those who can't stand them or their supporters.. ;)

You guys make laugh with this GO JETS post. Do u realize that there 7 pages already on this topic??? I know they are hated by everyone but man!!!!!! Let go already, ignore them, if this GO JET thing bathers u soo much. The damage is done and is hard to go back in the past and change it.

Now flame on boys!!!

Bring to me!!!!

It's not hate....it is consequences.

Well said. I was hired at TSA 4 years ago, the contract was good and my lifestyle was great (once I was able to hold a line) I couldn't imagine life there before that.
Thanks to you for all of the hard work getting it there and you are exactly right about GOJET tearing down all the work that was done.

I love how all the hojet dirtbags try to rationalize away their backstabbing. What a bunch of lowlifes.

Good luck jumpseating for the rest of your career. And good luck getting jobs at majors as people who know about hojets become the ones sorting through resumes.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but i heard from numerous people at NorthWest Airlines w/ regards to hiring, that if they see GoJets on an application, it goes into the paper shredder =/

My Uncle does interviews at Northwest, and he does this now. He said that in the past most on the board really did not know Go-Jets, but now that they do none of them will be working there(I feel good to have been the one to inform him)

Not to add fuel to the fire, but i heard from numerous people at NorthWest Airlines w/ regards to hiring, that if they see GoJets on an application, it goes into the paper shredder =/
Hey BoDEAN,
I heard the same thing from the recruiters at UPS, Delta, Southwest, UAL. Please continue to pass the word.
Good job!

AirTran hasn't hired a single one, and none are on the interview list. With plenty of former TSA pilots here, I don't think one of them will ever get through.

Latest resources

Back