• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You g0jet people are pathetic. You can rationalize all day long but you will always be the industry pariah. You can rationalize all you want. Why in our right minds would we swallow that sh!t sandwich that management wanted us to eat? Labor is supposed to work together to raise industry standards rather than drag it down with pathetic POS five and a half piece of crap pathetic excuse of a contract.

Thanks for lowering the bar.

Dear Trans States crybabies and sympathizers.........

What part of "Secure the flying THEN work on the pay issue" don't you understand??

Boo Hoo...put your pacifiers back in.
Bend over and I'll show you were you can put that pacifier.

No GoJetters at my company, never had em' never will!!

You g0jet people are pathetic. You can rationalize all day long but you will always be the industry pariah. You can rationalize all you want. Why in our right minds would we swallow that sh!t sandwich that management wanted us to eat? Labor is supposed to work together to raise industry standards rather than drag it down with pathetic POS five and a half piece of crap pathetic excuse of a contract.

Thanks for lowering the bar.

A pariah to the Flightinfo zealots...yes...to the industry...nope....just another Regional Airline.

A pariah to the Flightinfo zealots...yes...to the industry...nope....just another Regional Airline.
How many pilots are on here? I would guess that there are ALOT on here and if they have not been personally effected by GOJET then they definately get educated on what happened.

You can try to turn things around for you by calling everyone "ZEALOTS". But the fact is what it is and if that is the only way you can defend GOJET then you are in bad shape.

This is the fact, NOT JUST FI ZEALOTS but real Trans States pilots and thier families were hurt by GOJET. Do you know how many pilots left Trans States last year because of GOJET? They didn't go to the same place, they are scattered all around the industry. CAL, DAL, UAL, LUV, NETJETS, you name it and we are there. True this will not keep a few from crawling thru the cracks and getting hired, but you gotta know that these guys were hurt in thier pocketbooks by GOJET and will do thier best to keep you from getting hired.

Don't even try to convince us that we could have had the flying and it is all our own faults. That argument has been beaten to death and is not going to convince me or any others from Trans States that it is all O.K. now.

Just shut up, fly your 70 seat RJ for 50 seat pay and deal with the decisions YOU MADE.

For those of you looking to go there, THINK REALLY HARD ABOUT IT!! Why go there when there are other options? The guys who were the original GOJETTERS are the real ZEALOTS still trying to convince everyone that it is alright.

Until there is ONE LIST anyone with GOJET on his resume will have trouble getting hired elswere. PERIOD.

I flew for Trans States over a decade ago and was there before, during and after the union. I, and many, many others endured horrible working conditions and suffered many injustices by the hand of management. We brought the union to the property as a last chance effort to make the workplace better and safer by every legal means in a time when the majors were not hiring and there was nowhere else to go. Every improvement was hard fought and we learned that Hulas is like a terrorist in that the only thing that he responds to is force. We were trying to get the best deal that we could knowing that we would not benefit as much as those that came to work after us. Enter Hojets.......

These scab bastards crapped on all of the hard work that preceded them. They interfered in someone else's fight and they injured a group of pilots that they didn't even know by kicking them squarely in the balls. This behavior is precisely akin to the behavior of a scab and they have earned scab status.

There are literally thousands of ex Trans States pilots out there and I doubt that there is a one who would not go a bit out of their way to step on these cockroaches. I've yet to see one of these scabs try to get on my jumpseat, but I am waiting. It will be my duty to educate one of these scabs face to face.

Good luck on your interviews and your checkrides Hojet scabs. We will never forget what you've done. Watch you probationary recurrent rides..........

This thread is crap.....I saw some of these responses three weeks ago and now they say today at 11am.....someone just keeps refreshing the hate....these are not new.

This thread is crap.....I saw some of these responses three weeks ago and now they say today at 11am.....someone just keeps refreshing the hate....these are not new.

So you decided to come back eh? What can I say, the masses will know the truth.

Hi guys, it's been awhile. Raining to day and the delays allows me this interlude. I see you guys are still at it. Unreal! Maybe this will help you put things in a little new light. Those little jets you are flying are the result of union folly. A misguided adventure we will call it. I am certain that if the unions had their way they would turn the clock back to just before the little jets (now pretty big jets) dominate the skies. How many countless union families have been impacted while you fly their routes. But you argue and fuss over the spoils of union routes that you suppose are yours (at least until someone wins those routes in the next round of dog eat dog). All I am really trying to say is that at some point you may want to find the truth and then move on. Imagine you die tomorrow and you have to take Gojet with you. Most of the original pilots have since moved on, why even Dario has moved on, but you are still there. For those of you at Gojet and TransStates, wisdodm dictates that you must merge the lists.

Latest resources

Back