Go Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GSXR
They can be nice and most of them are I am sure.
Will they be getting a job at the majors? I am sure some of them will, but most of their pilots seem to be foreign nationals who will be getting their time and going back home.

GSXR
Will they be getting a job at the majors? I am sure some of them will, but most of their pilots seem to be foreign nationals who will be getting their time and going back home.

I was in St. Louis a couple months ago and I saw bunch of them….they all looked American to me……but who knows!!! ……o well.

I was in St. Louis a couple months ago and I saw bunch of them….they all looked American to me……but who knows!!! ……o well.
On the radio at ORD they usually sound very, very not American.

GSXR

I know this has been probably mention before but are they getting any extra flying from UAL???
(probably not)

Why would a major deny a Go-jetter? Think about it. Management hires new pilots, not unions.

Don't get me wrong, I'm opposed to what they did, and anyone who knew about it going into the job, but seriously, you expect management to step in and take action about a pilot group that is lowering the bar for pay and treatment, yeah right.

On the other hand, if anything would create a bad impression, I would think it would be similar to the PFT phoenomenon, where the interviewer asks himself "what made this pilot unqualified to get any other job, and had to resort to this?"

A majority of the the hatred at TSA is directed to the losers who made the move to gojets BEFORE the pilot group had even voted... they left their union/company brothers high and dry for the sake of a few rungs up the seniority ladder..

these select few dirtbags made a bad decision either way, becuase had the vote gone another way and the two pilot groups been merged... they would have gone right back to where they were before....

the point is these are the kind of people who would step on you in a second if they thought it would advance their own career...

if you are in the regional new hire market, everyone has their opinions on which one is the best, which one sucks yadda yadda yadda... but with gojets the evidence is there as to what type of people you will be flying with... and like it or not, you will be influenced by the captains you fly with. I wouldn't want to know that the guy in the left seat would leave me hanging in a second if it benefited him/her

Last edited:
the point is these are the kind of people who would step on you in a second if they thought it would advance their own career...

Exactly!! Some members of this board, swordfish, think that that sort of behavior doesn't matter and that one must do anything it takes to get to a major no matter what the cost.

Ha.... I also find it funny that you crybabies never have the balls to say anything to my face but your a real tough guy behind a computer screen. The fact is I did nothing wrong coming to GoJet. The Trans States pilots "screwed the pooch" and just aren't "man" enough to admit it. Oh well, their loss!! Listen very closely to the following steps.....

1.) Secure the flying
2.) work on the pay issue

Oh, have you thanked Dario lately ??
DIRTY SCAB!

Latest resources

Back