• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO Jet Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By contrast, the TSA pilots' contract has always said that all flying must be done by pilots on the TSA seniority list. The intent of the language is very clear. Anyone that accepts a job at HoJets is willfully participating in circumventing the TSA pilots' CBA. No contract language was ever violated or circumvented when Pinnacle started flying NWA routes. The same can not be said in the TSA/HoJet situation.

Just like what TSA did to Eagle's CBA using the AX code on your flights instead of AE. It's great to see you guys rolling around in your own "stuff"!!! Yeah, you made all the other ALPA pilot's proud with that move. You shouldn't be flying ANY planes with a red, white, and blue paint job on it. I don't think any Eagle nor AA pilot should give any TSA pilots a jumpseat either.

It's always the SAME five guys on here crying.

Jakejett said:
Just like what TSA did to Eagle's CBA using the AX code on your flights instead of AE. It's great to see you guys rolling around in your own "stuff"!!! Yeah, you made all the other ALPA pilot's proud with that move. You shouldn't be flying ANY planes with a red, white, and blue paint job on it. I don't think any Eagle nor AA pilot should give any TSA pilots a jumpseat either.

It's always the SAME five guys on here crying.

No, its not "always the SAME five guys on here crying" about Go Jets.

Ever heard of TWE?

I'll say it before and I'll say it again - Eagle pilots wanting to blame somebody for their lack of upgrades despite growth the past couple years can place blame squarely on the flushbAAcks, not CHQ & TSA pilots flying former TWE/current American Connection routes. No jobs were ever lost at Eagle because of the former TWE flying, and at the time of the purchase of TWA, no career expectations at Eagle were changed because of the TWE contract.

TSA is also parking a United Express EMB while getting more 70 seaters for G0Jets.

Have fun scabs, because as TSA dies out, your name and reputation get even more sealed, you scabs

Comparing ANY mainline to regional arguement has nothing in common with the Gayjet vs TSA situation. Regionals expanding while mainline furloughs takes place within the mainline scope. Mainline pilots keep giving up more and more regional jets willingly. TSA scope was never given up, and thus all flying must be done by TSA pilots. At least mainline gets to vote away there scope.

Smarta$$ said:
Comparing ANY mainline to regional arguement has nothing in common with the Gayjet vs TSA situation. Regionals expanding while mainline furloughs takes place within the mainline scope.

So therefore it is ok…???

Skippy said:
Other than that i have an issue of the following: You guys all think your equal in pay etc. I'm a betting man , bu tsomething tells me that someone who gives up 15-28 years at TSA is only making 5th year pay. IM going to call BS on that. So you see, TSH has already created inequality amongst it's own pilots. Hmmmmm we'll give so and so 5 years credit while we secretly give SO and SO a different and higher amount.

Fact: Everyone at GJ, that came from TSA has their DOH longevity from TSA for pay and vacation. EVERYONE.

Skippy said:
I really just dont care anymore, if you work there i'd at least have a smidgeon of respect if you could wear you id proudly, but most of you cant. that's so bush league. You may think it's over, but it's not.

I still have not seen these pilots with hidden IDs….?!?!

BoilerUP said:
I'll say it before and I'll say it again - Eagle pilots wanting to blame somebody for their lack of upgrades despite growth the past couple years can place blame squarely on the flushbAAcks, not CHQ & TSA pilots flying former TWE/current American Connection routes. No jobs were ever lost at Eagle because of the former TWE flying, and at the time of the purchase of TWA, no career expectations at Eagle were changed because of the TWE contract.

So the 10 EMB’s that TSA is flying that are still owned by AE, never caused any career expectations to change at AE. The AX code caused by the ASM cap never caused any career expectations to change at AE.

Smarta$$ said:
Mainline pilots keep giving up more and more regional jets willingly. TSA scope was never given up, and thus all flying must be done by TSA pilots. At least mainline gets to vote away there scope.

All the flying done by TSA IS done by TSA pilots. All flying at GJ IS done by GJ pilots. Your contract is not with TSAHoldings it is with TSA. Just like AMR is a holding company, it owns AA and AE, neither AA nor AE has a CBA with AMR. They only have a CBA with their respective managements not the holding company. All the pilots that fly for AA work under the AA CBA. All pilots at AE work under the AE CBA. The same it true and DAL and ComAir. AMR could start a 3rd airline that would be separate from both. However AA or AE could not start another airline. This is how CHQ, TSA, and CorpEX got around the AA and AE CBAs. AMR, AA nor AE own any nor any part of these airlines. Therefore the respective CBA’s don’t apply to the AX carriers.

But…This is copied from the AE contract… Looks like TSA is violating AE SCOPE, but that’s ok??

B. SCOPE
1. All flying performed on Company aircraft in its scheduled airline service will be performed by pilots on the Pilots’ System Seniority List, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. As used in this paragraph, the following definitionsapply:
a. “Company aircraft” means all aircraft owned or leased by the Company, or of which the Company otherwise hasoperational control.
b. “Scheduled airline service” means all flying of passengers and freight on Company aircraft as reflected in the Official Airline Guide and any other schedule or timetable published (in print or electronically) by the Company, and all of the following activities performed in support of the Company’s scheduled airline service: charter flights, extra section flights, maintenance flights, ferry flights, test flights, flights involving the delivery of new Company aircraft, and high speed taxing of Company aircraft.

Last I heard AE still owns those 10 a/c that TSA is flying this is a violation of SCOPE.

FlyHIToo said:
All the flying done by TSA IS done by TSA pilots. All flying at GJ IS done by GJ pilots. Your contract is not with TSAHoldings it is with TSA. Just like AMR is a holding company, it owns AA and AE, neither AA nor AE has a CBA with AMR. They only have a CBA with their respective managements not the holding company. All the pilots that fly for AA work under the AA CBA. All pilots at AE work under the AE CBA. The same it true and DAL and ComAir. AMR could start a 3rd airline that would be separate from both. However AA or AE could not start another airline. This is how CHQ, TSA, and CorpEX got around the AA and AE CBAs. AMR, AA nor AE own any nor any part of these airlines. Therefore the respective CBA’s don’t apply to the AX carriers.

FlyHiToo,

Lots of info and very confusing. It works well to complicate matters but you neglect the most important fact.

G0jet was created as an alter ego carrier to circumvent the TSA CBA and whipsaw the TSA pilot group. You knew that when you joined.

Page after page of typing can't change simple facts.

haulingthemail said:
My situation is different than others. You don't know anything about me, nor will I tell you anything. I'm in a position where I need something for the interm, not long term.

We all know who you are, and your actions on this web site let us know what side of the fence you were on. Relax, the sky is not falling. Stand tall and be brave my little Nascar fan.

Wingmaster said:
We all know who you are, and your actions on this web site let us know what side of the fence you were on. Relax, the sky is not falling. Stand tall and be brave my little Nascar fan.

Not necessary.... God created PMs for a reason.

I know, I know, hypocritical.....

Latest resources

Back