Go-Jet Certification Delayed - Go-Jet & Feds Argue Over Secrecy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah
I am just wondering when all this scabs gonna stop reproducing.
And this alter-ego companies too.
For the first time in my life I think the FAA rules and the feds are nice.
Life is good BLOW some JETS and Hope the parking lot or the CEO garage gets full of airplanes with no certificate or even a tail number.
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeh
:))))))

jsmenkin said:
I know the reasons why GJ had to pursue a separate certificate to grow Trans States Holdings. I know why Trans States Airlines could not accept the contracts that GJ has been given. I know why Trans States Airlines is prohibited by certain agreements from flying greater than 50 seat jets. I know why Trans States pilots are part of that agreement, and for that reason, those pilots have been offered the opportunity to go to GJ under new employment with longevity. These reasons are legitimate, but have not recieved a minute of discussion time on these lounges.

Well then why don't you clue us in so the rest of us can share in the brilliance of your "it's great to set up an alter ego carrier shortly before contract negotiations with our existing pilot group" ideology

Test

GoJets
BlowJets

Wondering if these were added to the "list".

jsmenkin said:
If you truly have a passion for making a difference, you should take it up with the appropriate individuals, which would be management, not the pilots.

WRONG! Management just made an offer, YOU accepted it. If someone sets up a whorehouse on your street corner, you DONT have to work there. Enjoy your time at the BOTTOM of the Trans States seniority list.

Rumor says **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** pilots all have a chipped tooth.

jsmenkin said:
It is extremely unfortunate and deeply saddening to hear such rhetoric from those such as yourself who with your "industry experience" proclaim professionalism in the face of adversity, when, in reality, your sanctimonious self-rightousness shines through your reptilian personna even more brightly now than ever before. The warm fuzzy feeling has left me, and you can certainly count on my anti-sympathetic sentiment as you will undoubtedly respond with additional lude and crass remarks in the name of the well educated. I stand firm. And I can also say that I understand an opportunity of profound magnitude rises on the horizon, and instead of adapting to a new industry atmosphere taking shape that will increase coveted and lucrative positions for the many individuals who do understand, you have to the dismay of many decided to refrain from the proper research and fall amid the misinformed to doubt any successful movement into this new era. I sincerely hope the "Harvard boy" inside you wakes up before the inevitable time arrives that you find yourself wanting, lying naked in state, mumbling the only intelligeble word that comes to you....mama. I will give you one thing, you have truly created a medium for great entertainment. Keep up the great work!

I dunno guys. I think I gotta give him a "C" grade. Although he (they?) has a few misssspiellings (lewd - not lude, e.g.), and a few contradictions (can the "Harvard boy" wake up, or is it inevitable?), he (it?) deserves credit for creativity: ". . . new industry atmosphere taking shape that will increase coveted and lucrative positions. . ."

Hahahahahahahahaha, etc.

Wacopilot said:
You sound like John Kerry ....mixed with a little Dick Durbin,...... and a pinch of...... Peewee Herman. Kinda Gay don't ya think?

Waco

You are the epitomy of a forensic debate loser. If you can't engage the comments made here with an ounce of intellectual response, then you have no reason to respond. Your jibberish makes no point. But go ahead and complain. It makes good entertainment for the rest of us!

Mr. Jsmekin,

You've proven that you can look up words in the Britanica, no doubt. You know, for me instead of that fancy crap like red wine, I think that's what they call it, or is it martini...what ever. Just give me the draft beer. Anyhow, I worry however that you lack the most important thing. That's common sense pal. If at this stage of the game you're calling this alter ego an opportunity in the horizon, than I say you need to see a doctor. Oh yes...an opportunity it is, but for whom? For the corporate wigs, not you and me. While your wages and mine race to the bottom, their bonuses double. The truth is that no matter what they pay their pilots, they WILL MAKE MONEY. It's just a question of how much.

Quit trying to justify the distruction of pilot wages for the sake of your soft upgrade. I don't care what detergent they're using to brainwash your mind. I can almost guarantee you with 100% certainty, that the likes of you will be remembered. And NO, it ain't personal, it's business, it's money out of my pocket.

Since you people are so well educated, try this on for size...

Below are four (4) questions and a bonus question. You have to answer them instantly. You can't take your time, answer all of them immediately. OK?

Let's find out just how clever you really are....

Ready? GO!!! ( scroll down)

First Question:

You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Answer: If you answered that you are first, then you are
absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!

Try not to screw up next time.
Now answer the second question,
but don't take as much time as you took for the first question, OK?

Second Question:
If you overtake the last person, then you are...?
(scroll down)

Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST Person?

You're not very good at this, are you?

Third Question:
Very tricky arithmetic! Note: This must be done in your head only.
Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30.
Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000
Now add 10. What is the total?

Scroll down for answer.....

Did you get 5000?

The correct answer is actually 4100.

If you don't believe it, check it with a calculator!
Today is definitely not your day, is it?
Maybe you'll get the last question right....
....Maybe.

Fourth Question:

Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini,
4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

Did you Answer Nunu?
NO! Of course it isn't.
Her name is Mary. Read the question again!

Okay, now the bonus round:

A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By
imitating the action of brushing his teeth he successfully
expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is
done.
Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of
sunglasses; how does HE indicate what he wants?

He just has to open his mouth and ask...

It's really very simple... Like you!

Keep reading!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him

have his own way. Touche!<><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><>><><><><>><><>><><><><><><><><><>

Latest resources

Back