• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JET Airlines open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks. but gojets pilots that stab people in the front and back didnt exist in 2004 yet. But it's ok if your wrong or right which you are wrong, it doesn't matter, you don't win anything.

Last edited:
We missed you this morning. Guess you were afraid to drive in the snow. Anyways pretty much all Comair pilots and good guys. I hope they get the slots they're offering over the next couple of months. Pilots from FL, Canada as well. But didn't see you there to inform us about the mistake we were making. Maybe next time?

I would love the oportunity to speak face to face with the scum sucking low lifes that are doing the interviewing for GoJerks. If they are ever at a job fair that i am going to i will certainly walk over and give them i piece of my mind. I may even print out the history of GoJerks and hand it out to the pilots who are uneducated at what a undercutting back stabbing airline Go Jerks is. Hope you are there. Maybe we can have a chat out back.

1500TT?

i wonder how much the pay went up to, is it up to minimum wage of $7.50 an hour yet?

regional airline.......race to the bottom

I would love the oportunity to speak face to face with the scum sucking low lifes that are doing the interviewing for GoJerks. If they are ever at a job fair that i am going to i will certainly walk over and give them i piece of my mind. I may even print out the history of GoJerks and hand it out to the pilots who are uneducated at what a undercutting back stabbing airline Go Jerks is. Hope you are there. Maybe we can have a chat out back.

You're full of horse sh|t. You payed lip service to the same thing earlier in this thread and had an opportunity to confront GoJet pilot candidates and interviewers, yet you chickened out like the coward that you are. Meaning, you issued this threat for the open house interviews, yet you didn't show up. You're all talk and no action. Most of all, you're a loud-mouthed little yellow bellied invertebrate weakling that would urinate in your own pants at the first sign of a conflict.

As for any "chats out back", I suspect that you'd just go whimper in some corner. Trust me, no one would be intimidated by your "chats out back". No offense, I'm just going by your track record of idle threats.

Enjoy your pious superiority:rolleyes: at your crap regional over another crap regional, junior.

Put up, or shut up.

Last edited:
Umm....The INITIAL pilots were all Trans States ALPO paying pilots. Which picket line did the pilots cross to work there again?
A lot of the guys now are ex TWA, furloughed USAir and furloughed UAL....all ex ALPA. Guess they weren't too upset about it.
Seems to me the only people who care about GoJets are the regional lifers.

They crossed the line when they started flying UAL routes that were outsourced in C11 bankruptcy and especially after 1437 of our guys hit the streets. That's not GoJet's flying it's UAL's...and the UAL pilots. Payback is a bitch and the hammer is going to fall. We will get our guys back from that craphole you call GoJets and we will take back our flying. Time for y'all to park'em the "70" that is.
Actually it's UAL's flying and they can deal it out to who ever they want. It was never UAL Pilots flying. Expect to lose more of it.

Well that will be a very short conversation, not much to give them.

This is disgusting. Go there and ruin your career you loser.
Really? A couple of years ago I knew some guys who moved onto FedEx and Alaska, so I will let them know that they're career is ruined.

Latest resources

Back