• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JET Airlines open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How are you going to tell if someone is a seasoned furloughed pilot vs a junior pilot? You will think "fun" when they put you in your holier-than-thou self-righteous place.

What are you going to tell the interviewers? Will you tell them how your crap regional is better than their crap regional?

It should be easy to j/s to CVG. Put your money where your mouth is and show up. I seriously doubt you have the cajones to actually do it, but I dare you.

It's actually spelled cojones, I guess you'd only know if you had some ;)

If you love flying, and you want it to stay that way, avoid anything run by Hulas &co.

Maybe we can go there and inform fellow jr pilots what a mistake it would be going to a crap place like that. Then give the interviewers an earfull. That would be fun.

We missed you this morning. Guess you were afraid to drive in the snow. Anyways pretty much all Comair pilots and good guys. I hope they get the slots they're offering over the next couple of months. Pilots from FL, Canada as well. But didn't see you there to inform us about the mistake we were making. Maybe next time?

After the line at to the table forms, every person in line will be issued a knife.
Then another table will be brought out with an offer for a job at half the pay.

An announcement will be made: "If everyone maintains the integrity of the line, everyone will have a job at full pay, but if you stab the guy in front of you in line in the back and run fast, you can be the first one in line for half pay."
The ones with bloody knives at the end of the day will be hired, having demonstrated they are "GoJet Material".

Actually been thinking about that one for the last seven years or so.

11-4 is too much math for you? Can't wrap your mind around "or so"?

Do you think that they recruited their pilots the day of the first flight?

Tell me more about drugs. :rolleyes:

Good luck on the interview.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back