• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JET Airlines open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe we can go there and inform fellow jr pilots what a mistake it would be going to a crap place like that. Then give the interviewers an earfull. That would be fun.

How are you going to tell if someone is a seasoned furloughed pilot vs a junior pilot? You will think "fun" when they put you in your holier-than-thou self-righteous place.

What are you going to tell the interviewers? Will you tell them how your crap regional is better than their crap regional?

It should be easy to j/s to CVG. Put your money where your mouth is and show up. I seriously doubt you have the cajones to actually do it, but I dare you.

Last edited:
How are you going to tell if someone is a seasoned furloughed pilot vs a junior pilot? You will think "fun" when they put you in your holier-than-thou self-righteous place.

What are you going to tell the interviewers? Will you tell them how your crap regional is better than their crap regional?

It should be easy to j/s to CVG. Put your money where your mouth is and show up. I seriously doubt you have the cajones to actually do it, but I dare you.

Last edited:
Comair had that link on our website. What a total slap in the face under the guise of doing our furloughed pilots a favor. That's like saying "Hey, if you think we screwed ya,check out this outfit! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

Comair had that link on our website. What a total slap in the face under the guise of doing our furloughed pilots a favor. That's like saying "Hey, if you think we screwed ya,check out this outfit! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

Thanks for the morning laugh!

Bet it's going to be mostly Comair furloughed there.

Latest resources

Back