• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JET Airlines open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
11-4 is too much math for you? Can't wrap your mind around "or so"?

gojets started flying in 2005 with scabs and ruthless people that will gladly stab you in the front and fly for free too. So technically you're math is off. have some more hamburger

gojets started flying in 2005 with scabs and ruthless people that will gladly stab you in the front and fly for free too. So technically you're math is off. have some more hamburger

Umm....The INITIAL pilots were all Trans States ALPO paying pilots. Which picket line did the pilots cross to work there again?

They crossed the line when they started flying UAL routes that were outsourced in C11 bankruptcy and especially after 1437 of our guys hit the streets. That's not GoJet's flying it's UAL's...and the UAL pilots. Payback is a bitch and the hammer is going to fall. We will get our guys back from that craphole you call GoJets and we will take back our flying. Time for y'all to park'em the "70" that is.

They crossed the line when they started flying UAL routes that were outsourced in C11 bankruptcy and especially after 1437 of our guys hit the streets. That's not GoJet's flying it's UAL's...and the UAL pilots. Payback is a bitch and the hammer is going to fall. We will get our guys back from that craphole you call GoJets and we will take back our flying. Time for y'all to park'em the "70" that is.

Talk is cheap. I'll believe it when I ACTUALLY see it. I hope you do "take it back". Makes no difference to me. I'm not a "regional guy" anymore. Good luck.

I agree who ever is flying United express is a scab..

I agree who ever is flying United express is a scab..

No they're not. Educate yourself on the definition of scab.

Then you think that the recruiting process for these ruthless pilots started the day before their first flight and that the link I provided to their website that states they were founded in 2004 was them being wrong about their own founding date?

It's okay to admit that you're wrong. It happens to all of us on occasion. No big deal..... Insisting they didn't 'technically' exist when their own website says they did? Weak. Just sad, really.

BTW, since you're so interested in technicalities......... YOU'RE is a contraction for YOU ARE, and is not possessive. As in: technically, you're a dumbass.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back