• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go gone and replaced by Mokulele?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As I understand it, Hawaiian is 'collar'ing their schedule with the 4 additional aircraft. Dunkerly hinted at this during his interview this last week. The super early and late flights are being pulled and flights at 'prime time' are being added. My understanding is that they are still going to net additional flights to pick up the demand from Aloha's closure.

The State (DOT) is approaching everyone and their dog about adding flights to the islands. I know they had meetings with the Virgin group for one. There is a belief that we have not tapped markets to the islands. I think it's fair to say the current carriers disagree - otherwise, they wouldn't have pulled down flying.

With the economy on the verge of taking a deeper nose dive, the Hawaiian tourist business is also nose diving! Starting new or repacement service is going to be a big loser. However, it is a good time to use those non-rev benefits to travel there. Get it while it's HOT, MAHALO!

Last edited:
JO will burn in hell! Every bit as bad a Lorenzo ever was!
-What a complete waste of skin!
A little off topic, but I do know some pilots who have admitted having Lorenzo non reving in the back.
Even worse is that they don't know who/what Lorenzo is.

How does the devil non-rev? Friends with the current bunch of evil doers or left over from his own days? "Those that do not study history are doomed to repeat it."

Latest resources

Back