• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Global Express gets a face lift

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats what I was thinking guys... I've always heard Gulfstream guys were pr**ks but man. Oh by the way the Global has a much better cabin......(Everyone duck) incoming.

The Global and G550 fly to damn far - no thanks.

Not to hi jack this thread as I think the new Global stuff is pretty darn nice and I like the palm driven cursor devise much better than the Gulfstream design, but if you haven't seen the new 787 flight deck you'll be in for a pleasent surprise. Very nice, very advanced and it has a dual HUD set up for starters. I wonder if the EFB on the Global is a Class lll unit that will allow you to do away with most of the paper?

that global cockpit is ok, but i would still take my g550 or 450 over it. btw, just got back from fsi in sav and the Planebook looks like it is shaping up to be a "must have" for a gulfstream.

s/f

I like steam gauges- for the younger crowd; we fly, make tea and have very clear skin.

I believe Gulfstream keeps stretching their tube from the early sixties. I would assume on the G6 that they continue to stretch it even longer and will be fitted with a center gear like the DC-10. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back