• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gj

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The TSA MEC has been given a proposal which would give a DOH merger for the two pilot groups. If that does not pass, then the Teamsters will send in their almost 100% authorization cards to the NMB for certification almost immediately after the airline aquires it's Air Carrier Certificate, and presumably contract negotiations will resume.

Good luck to all parties involved.

fuelflow said:
The TSA MEC has been given a proposal which would give a DOH merger for the two pilot groups.

So why do you think Hulas would do that? If he thinks Blowjets would hold up against the grievance than he has no reason to negotiate with the TSA pilot group.

By the way, those 3 RJ's managed to move under their own power yet? Or are they just sitting there collecting dust?

J32driver said:
By the way, those 3 RJ's managed to move under their own power yet? Or are they just sitting there collecting dust?

The last 2 times I have been to STL three CRJ700's in United paint have been parked in the same spot on the nw corner of the airport in between several hangars by Boeing.

DrProc said:
The last 2 times I have been to STL three CRJ700's in United paint have been parked in the same spot on the nw corner of the airport in between several hangars by Boeing.

Yeah... I actually knew the answer to that question before I asked. I'm just being a prick!

DrProc said:

you mean by Trans States. Hulas bought those hangers from Boeing. Room for about 15-20 RJ's at a time from what I hear. But he doesn't have the money to give the Trans States pilots more than a 1.5% raise every 18 months. Go figure.

By the way, those 3 RJ's managed to move under their own power yet? Or are they just sitting there collecting dust?[/QUOTE]

Sadly, they have. "Gateway" was doing a flight to Denver yesterday. Proving run I think.

Latest resources

Back