Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GJ Pilot car gets keyed!...What the hell?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
theo said:
Since when does a management get to "select " a union to represent the workers? It does not happen that way. The employees always decide what union representation they have not management. Just another example of how little you can believe anything you read on these boards..just lots of
misleading info.

As usual, the GJ morons are spreading misinformation. The "pilots" that selected the Teamsters for representation were composed of 3 management pilots that transfered over from TSA and "voted" on representation. It was a sham.

look, everyone knows that gojeet is wrong. and the guys that jumped ship from tsa to gj know it also. the ones that come on here to defend their position are spitting in the wind. when you're wrong, you're wrong, there's no rationalizing it out. you'd gain a little more credibility if you'd admit that by taking a position at gj you were merely looking out for yourself because there's something in it for you and your place in your life/career, admit that the anyone who knows who gj is has no respect for you. i think that gj pilots could stem most of the harassing and ridicule if you would just call it what it is. tsa management created gj to get around the cba of trans states airlines, company, holdings, inc, .org, .com, .net. bla bla bla. and you went there to satifsfy a personal need, whether it be possible quick upgrade, maybe you're career biological clock is ticking, maybe you hate tsa alpa, etc...

just come clean and you'll see alot of the harassment fade away.

incubus said:
.... taking a position at gj you were merely looking out for yourself because there's something in it for you and your place in your life/career, .....and you went there to satifsfy a personal need, whether it be possible quick upgrade, maybe you're career biological clock is ticking, maybe you hate tsa alpa, etc...

Who in the world of aviation has not gone to their carrier "to satifsfy a personal need?"

None of you can honestly say that they would be in this industry if you were not "...merely looking out for yourself because there's something in it for you and your place in your life/career."

KingKong2 said:
Theo is right. Millhouse you spread nothing but rumors and half truths on this site. Mngt. CAN NOT select a UNION. Only the employees can. The PILOT and can only pick for the PILOTs and the FA's only for the FA's. quote]

.....or you can have scumbags like D.T. in your pilot rank and select a "company friendly" kind of union...

i know that i and 98% of us have never joined an alter ego airline in order to advance a career. so it's safe to say that most people have standards.

keep rationalizing. i'm sure you'll convince the entire industry that you deserve their respect.

FlyHIToo said:
None of you can honestly say that they would be in this industry if you were not "...merely looking out for yourself because there's something in it for you and your place in your life/career."

But the problem here is GJ is getting young kids to come to work for them and probably hurting their prospects for a more rewarding career. Do all these kids know this? You older guys are digging your own hole and know what is in store for you if you need to change jobs. If times were that tough right now in the airline industry, I would understand it a bit more but there are plenty of companies hiring with the exception of Delta and Northwestern. Is it because these guys can't jobs elsewhere? I have to doubt it.

I'm just glad I don't have to worry about my name being on a list that one of those interviewing CA's may have.

incubus said:
look, everyone knows that gojeet is wrong. and the guys that jumped ship from tsa to gj know it also. the ones that come on here to defend their position are spitting in the wind. when you're wrong, you're wrong, there's no rationalizing it out. you'd gain a little more credibility if you'd admit that by taking a position at gj you were merely looking out for yourself because there's something in it for you and your place in your life/career, admit that the anyone who knows who gj is has no respect for you. i think that gj pilots could stem most of the harassing and ridicule if you would just call it what it is. tsa management created gj to get around the cba of trans states airlines, company, holdings, inc, .org, .com, .net. bla bla bla. and you went there to satifsfy a personal need, whether it be possible quick upgrade, maybe you're career biological clock is ticking, maybe you hate tsa alpa, etc...

just come clean and you'll see alot of the harassment fade away.
While an apt description, these guys will NEVER gain credibility. The harrassment will fade away when the lists are finally integrated and a couple years go by, people who made the jump to G0 Jets start leaving through attrition or are simply lost in the numbers, and only a few people still on property remember who they all were.

Until then, eat sh*t... You deserve a lot worse. I miss the heyday of the union,,, you know, when people used to meet guys and gals like G0 Jets pilots in the parking lot with baseball bats.

millhouse21 said:
I doubt there are security cameras at the employee parking lot but who knows....
I don't know g@jets from adam, but I would suggest that people think about what they do while on airport property. Where I work and where I park has both airport and company security cameras, not to mention the Sheriff's Office guys are doing laps in there all the time...not to mention the FAA and Customs guys.

With the world terror situation the way it is, don't you think it would make sense that someone is watching the parking lot, especially the employee parking lot?

Latest resources

Back