GJ Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kngarthur

Gotta call from GJ's! Does anyone know anything about these guys. Contract? Days off? Any info would be appreciated.

kngarthur said:
Gotta call from GJ's! Does anyone know anything about these guys. Contract? Days off? Any info would be appreciated.

Im hoping you dont get any nibbles on this Bait. with that said, Oh its a great place to work. Great Schedules, minimum 15 days off, highest payrates out there, Quality peers to work with and 2 weeks vacation to start with an additional week every year you are there. Good Luck:rolleyes:

kngarthur said:

Go to GJ? Don't expect any respect from the rest of the profession if you do. Any GJ pilot that crosses my path is going to be embarrassed if in public. Some say it's not a scab airline, well, it is. Stealing jobs from others is a scab tactic, hence GJ is a scab airline.

Don't be ignorant.

whymeworry? said:
Go to GJ? Don't expect any respect from the rest of the profession if you do. Any GJ pilot that crosses my path is going to be embarrassed if in public. Some say it's not a scab airline, well, it is. Stealing jobs from others is a scab tactic, hence GJ is a scab airline.

Don't be ignorant.

Got one!

Not telling you what to do..but... Just read all the post on here and see what the major part of the airline industry feels about the Blowjet pilots. Saw a few at the subway the other day in STL, all had their badges turned around. They know the deal. Things might look great for these guys now, but trust me when they spend the rest of their career on reserve cause they get stapled to the bottom of the TSA list, life is gonna suck for them. Make up your own mind, but do all your homework first.

Fblowjets said:
Not telling you what to do..but... Just read all the post on here and see what the major part of the airline industry feels about the Blowjet pilots. Saw a few at the subway the other day in STL, all had their badges turned around. They know the deal. Things might look great for these guys now, but trust me when they spend the rest of their career on reserve cause they get stapled to the bottom of the TSA list, life is gonna suck for them. Make up your own mind, but do all your homework first.

Got another!

Latest resources

Back