GJ Hiring Captains and fo's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cargojunkie

What is the pay scale at GJ for captain?? I know all about your opinions I'm just asking a question.... they are currently hiring street captains.........

People don't ask my wife if she's married unless they are interested in dating her.

Since ************************* is the same company as Trans States the insurance mins for Captains are the same; 4000TT and a turbine and multi requirement of about 1500. However any ************************* canidate lacks the moral judgement not to pad their logbook so infact one could just pencil whip their logbook.

If you are willing to bypass the TSA pilots collective bargining agreement and seniority list to go to ************************* for a quick upgrade than F()ck U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun walking through the terminal with your head down and your ID badge hidden.

Have a nice day

less than the 145 pay

when you consider those pieces of you-know-what only get scheduled flight time instead of block or better, it's lower than our 145 pay, which is lower than most other regionals' 145 pay. Not to mention a whopping 9 days off a month, and you get the chance to piss off all your flying buddies and help drive industry wages right through the floor. Undermine, ignore our CBA, etc. etc. etc.

Don't Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do see the payscale, take a good look at it, cause that will be your payscale for the rest of your career, cause you won't be working anywhere else in your career.

Detroitpilot22 said:
If you do see the payscale, take a good look at it, cause that will be your payscale for the rest of your career, cause you won't be working anywhere else in your career.

A/C Flown: PA44 Pa28 Pa34 c172 Sr22, c310 CRJ
Ratings: Comm
Curr Position: F/O
Total Time: 1200

Nevermind.... :rolleyes:

Speechless

Last edited:
h25b said:
A/C Flown: PA44 Pa28 Pa34 c172 Sr22, c310 CRJ
Ratings: Comm
Curr Position: F/O
Total Time: 1200

Nevermind.... :rolleyes:

Speechless
I get the feeling you dont think this guy knows what he is talking about?

theo said:
I get the feeling you dont think this guy knows what he is talking about?

Again, nevermind....

I just love it when a 1200 TT regional jet F/O with probably less than 1 year of airline seniority threatens another pilot's career...

Last edited:
h25b said:
Again, nevermind....

I just love it when a 1200 TT regional jet F/O with probably less than 1 year of airline seniority threatens another pilot's career...

Any pilot attempting to stop the slide should never be silenced even if he has 0.1 hrs TT.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back