give NJA their own site

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Which one?

Its wealth distribution that obama talks about. Don't worry Wolfy he can still get you a hell of a deal on a used car.

I agree with the topic of this thread. PAGES are nothing but new NJ topics that could be purged into one. This board has become a complete bore, and many from other fracs stopped bothering.

I agree with the topic of this thread. PAGES are nothing but new NJ topics that could be purged into one. This board has become a complete bore, and many from other fracs stopped bothering.

Boo hoo. Someone call the waah-mbulance!

So give us our own section. And what will stop everyone from reading (and posting) outside our 'own' section?

You can post on any thread in the majors forum, or regionals, or experimental, or whatever. No difference here.

If people don't want to read or hear from NJA pilots, they can skip whatever thread is irritating them. If it's a relevant topic they want to know about, but are irritated by NJA pilots' constant barrage of comments, they can put those individuals on 'ignore' and return some continuity to the thread. I found the ignore function works great with B19. I could actually discuss something with you folks and not have the line of reasoning derailed by that fool.

So try that with us. There's actually only about a dozen of us or so who would need to be 'ignored' to filter out most of the posts from Netjets folks.

......like he said.....skip to the stuff you wanna read. What's the point of making this thread then?

I can't understand how many of you can brush your own teeth let alone attempt to fly something.

You can post on any thread in the majors forum, or regionals, or experimental, or whatever. No difference here.

If people don't want to read or hear from NJA pilots, they can skip whatever thread is irritating them.
...So try that with us. There's actually only about a dozen of us or so who would need to be 'ignored' to filter out most of the posts from Netjets folks.

Yes, there is a difference. In the other forums you don't have to skip through PAGES of topics about the same company just to "skip" what could be purged into one or two threads. It was just mentioned that there are only a FEW screen names here to "ignore" that are NJ...funny that makes it even more insane that there are pages of threads about them.
Clutter.

Latest resources

Back