• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Getting hired by AirTran?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My vote is for Hank Jr. Maybe your caption could read "Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound," or "If Heaven Aint a Lot Like Dixie I Dont Wanna Go." or my favorite "If the South Would Have Won, We'd Have it Made."

If that not redneck enongh, you could always go with David Alan Coe on your avatar. I dont think Nashvegas will play him either.

dixieflyer said:
My vote is for Hank Jr. Maybe your caption could read "Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound," or "If Heaven Aint a Lot Like Dixie I Dont Wanna Go." QUOTE]

Or . . . "If heaven's a lot like [Taxiway] Dixie . . . I'd just as soon hold short . . .".

Here is what I have heard. There is supposidly three piles you want your resume in. One for letters of rec that have been walked in, one from resume's sent in via the AirTran web page, and then one from Air Inc. seminars. I have also heard that they hire about 70% from Air Inc. seminars. Get your resume in all three and get some face time at an Air Inc seminar. That is exactly what I did and it was 1 1/2 months for the call for an interview from when my resume was walked in (I got the call just under two weeks from when I attended the Air Inc. seminar), and then another month for a ground school date. Total, 4 months from the first resume until ground school......Hope this helps, good luck..

[hijack]Sorry, but I'd have to vote for Hank III over Hank jr. Though Col. JD Wilkes would be my first pick.[/hijack]

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back